Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Supporter
Wtf! This went from twisted to messed up fast AF! Time for a redo I suppose, or its HER redo? We’ll have to wait and see.

He's not very smart. His intelligence is below average. He reacted without thinking. Like the idiot that he's.
He thought just fine. I don't know if you noticed but he was very clearly reminded of the time his love interest was getting raped. If he's dumb for rejecting yet another rapist, then I think you need to work on your definitions.

Dex-chan lover
He thought just fine. I don't know if you noticed but he was very clearly reminded of the time his love interest was getting raped. If he's dumb for rejecting yet another rapist, then I think you need to work on your definitions.
No what I'm referring to is the way he rejected her. Someone else has already said it. He could have just explained to her, and talked to her, but instead he violently threw her to the floor. Which is like throwing her away. He didn't even think of what kind of consequences will happen by not thinking even a little. Also how was she a rapist? She didn't force him to do anything.
Your definition of rape needs to be re evaluated.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I want to see yandere story where the yandere is actually the one on the bottom. Cause if you think about it, they're susceptible to carrot and stick tactics. First you give them one good pounding with the carrot, and slowly decrease the carrot and tell them you won't give the carrot unless they give you some space.

You going to need the balls of steel to pull it and you're one mistake away to one stabby ending though

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, what if this is the ultimate form of psychological manipulation. She knows he'll kill himself to get her back cause he needs her power and next time let her have her way. After all, i doubt she'd just "kill" herself after waiting centuries to be free.
Oh no, I fear this is 100% right, she gave him that skill, so now she is punishing him with trauma 😢
I'm sure she has some kind of skill that lets her retain her memories whenever there is someone she gave her skill does a reset/dies near her.

I doubt our MC is clever enough to notice this, and he will eat that bait with line, hook and sinker WELP
and even if he realizes this after the fact it will be too late since he depends on her already and with his personality he won't even try to control the situation by keeping her on a leash or something. (hence the name of the series)

Last edited:
No what I'm referring to is the way he rejected her. Someone else has already said it. He could have just explained to her, and talked to her, but instead he violently threw her to the floor. Which is like throwing her away. He didn't even think of what kind of consequences will happen by not thinking even a little.
Throwing your would-be rapist to the ground is a perfectly sane, normal, and even rational response; it's the beginning stage of literally any plan involving an aggressive, irrational opponent. You're calling him dumb for not treating the situation with the same dispassionate amusement of the reader.

Also how was she a rapist? She didn't force him to do anything.
Yan:"Hey MC-kun. I'll be your mommy tonight. ;)"
MC: "I need an adult"
Yan: "I am an adult"

She got on him, forced him to kiss/grab her, then after hearing a clear "No", followed up by a "I'm interested in someone else", she doubles down and pins him to the couch until he physically yeets her off. If I did half of that, I'd be in cuffs so fast, the sonic boom from the police car would shatter every window in the neighborhood.

Your definition of rape needs to be re evaluated.
I know you wanted a chance to throw the line back at me, but you should really consider what it is all these words mean, and what exactly happened in the chapter before trying to use it.

Last edited:
Bro I thought she was floating bruh I and then I looked at the comments and it turns out she fucking offed herself

Dex-chan lover
So... the one isekai'd is a love interest while the MC is a native.
Fucking finally an Native Isekai that is not a meme, and going by the chick's name she's japanese.
Too bad the MC still suffers from old emotional wounds so the writer can justify not putting dick in crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Very extreme of this girl... but honestly... very understandable.
She has been locked up for HUNDREDS of years without anyone. No hope whatsoever. She seemed conscious the whole time too. That would drive anyone insane with loneliness. Then comes her hero. But then he rejects her. Very strongly at that too. So of course she would feel like no one wants her and that life feels empty.

Honestly, MC overreacted like a super Beta. He could have turned her away with another method instead of what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread