Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
This is defiantly all part of her plan as she knows he will have to reset as she is full control of life in so many ways.

Thanks everyone over at Rage scans for the transition

fb3cab22fa2f570ab293ace437439b6b.png

no, after many deaths MC is still careless, because she is dangerous (gave him this skill and is stronger). And after seeing through chapter 6 (raw) .. he seems really dumb, and I hope the dialog is better
Having read them, I can assure you, his decisions are either entirely rational, or the best that could be expected when caught off guard. The single dumbest, most irrational thing he's done is flee the room to physically avoid responsibility for the suicide. Had he not done that, he might have had the wherewithal to empathize with the broken girl and get over his dead girlfriend, if only a little.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this went from 0 - 100 real fking fast... jesus, that's going to haunt him for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Question is, when was the last checkpoint was created. Before the seduction, the meal? As far as we know the checkpoint could be right when he wakes up to her Sayuried.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh WTF!!?? She was yandere for him to the point that getting rejected made her lose her will to live. I get his trauma from his life experience but man now this will weigh on his mind now. Another reset is coming because he can't survive on his own so maybe he'll accept her advances next time or figure something else out. Thanks for the chapter.
Man, i even forgot about the reset skill with how big was the last panel impact hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Damn I get being trapped in the dungeon for centuries, has made her crazy. Wonder if with the next reset he’ll explain why and she’ll see why he reacted like that. Also a good way for mc to get his vengeance even faster.

Users who are viewing this thread