Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
This is fucked up. It was already suspicious, but this is levels above what I was expecting.

Dex-chan lover
If she gave that skill to EVERYONE that came inside the dungeon, did she never explain how the skill worked to ANYONE? How did they die anyway? If they have that skill they just repeat their deaths infinitely. Can she take the skill away? LN readers, I need context!

Also wasn't expecting her to pull a Doki Doki reference, her cosplay is top notch.
Novel reader here.

Nope, she didn't explain anything to anyone to my knowledge. Her actions are limited while she was prisoner. She just drops the skill to everyone, hoping someone will maybe free her.
Their death is unknown, but it's said that people can deactivate their own skills. So, I just assumed people did it.

Dex-chan lover
why was she even rejected? I reread chapter 1 and the blond Girl is death, or is MC insane and forget her death
Because he didn't get over her yet. He likes her, she died, he was accused of her murder and put into this donjon where his mind was constantly busy staying alive. He never has time to grief, and right now, at the very first quiet night he has, he doesn't want to be with another girl.

Because he didn't get over her yet. He likes her, she died, he was accused of her murder and put into this donjon where his mind was constantly busy staying alive. He never has time to grief, and right now, at the very first quiet night he has, he doesn't want to be with another girl.
He had resolved himself to put it all behind him right then and there too. All things considered, that's some serious mental toughness. If she hadn't hung herself, he'd probably sit down and have an awkward talk with her about the whole thing.

Last edited:

OpN

Lmao, m8 thought hyper focused yandere was just gonna move on from rejection? How can you call yourself an other worlder with that level of delusion

Dex-chan lover
He had resolved himself to put it all behind him right then and there too. All things considered, that's some serious mental toughness. If she hadn't hung herself, he'd probably sit down and have an awkward talk with her about the whole thing.
Not exactly, he said that he NEED to put this feeling behind him. And only after rejecting her. It's not done yet.

Dex-chan lover
Novel reader here.

Nope, she didn't explain anything to anyone to my knowledge. Her actions are limited while she was prisoner. She just drops the skill to everyone, hoping someone will maybe free her.

Yeah that tracks.
Their death is unknown, but it's said that people can deactivate their own skills. So, I just assumed people did it.
Does it say how many people came through or is it just a vague "Everyone"?

Not exactly, he said that he NEED to put this feeling behind him. And only after rejecting her. It's not done yet.
Resolving to do something is the thing you do before actually doing the thing. It was obviously not going to happen overnight, and it wasn't going to start right there.

Twice this story has absolutely surprised me. I thought we were gonna get the trope that Namia was working under Darga and betray Kiska, but no she genuinely loved him (unless she wasn't actually killed). I'm genuinely surprised Kiska was written to reject Ageha's advancements like a sane person (despite all the trauma he's just gone through). Good on you author for not taking the easy tropes. Though Kiska's prob gonna reset anyways because he can't survive without her and that's gonna be the whole premise of the story where he has to balance keeping Ageha happy so that she can keep them both alive. Very interesting if so

he got himself with some high maintaining chick there
time to abuse your power

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking, couldn't he just talked to her more? Like explaining one doesn't need to show gratitude by throwing themselves on the other person for sex? Like build a relationship first?
Then I remembered he is basically a traumatised, insecure kid! And how this story is going he's in for shitload of additional trauma and will need to mature asap!
Good luck with that :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say this guy's going to build up some absolutely hard as diamond will power of he doesn't break along the way.

Because if he's going to bring her back, he has to go get killed, then tackle her advances again, this on top of dealing with the guilt of letting her die. Though never underestimate a yandere....she knows he can revive so she might be guilt tripping him too.

That is on top of all his previous revival experiences, including the harrowing escapes, rock steady focus and brutal deaths. Not to mention the whole traumatizing experience in the village that led to this in the first place.

Diamonds are made under the highest pressures...

Aggregator gang
We gotta realize that her brain is fried after being held captive for so long. She probably lost her will to live a long time ago but couldn't die so all she had to live for was this prince charming to save her, only to be rejected by them. I'm not surprised she offed herself, it's just an unfortunate situation.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, theory. She said she gave that skill to countless people, right? What if she killed herself so she can go back to her own check point so she could go back and redo her seduction? From her point of view, she came back to create a new timeline but from the MC's pov she hung herself.

Anyways, good chance that the MC will go back himself and create a new timeline where he'll either sidestep the seduction that wont make her kill herself or accept it.
what i think it's that she knows he can't escape alone no matter what and that it will pressure him into reseting, slowly but surely making him be attached to her by dying whenever he doesn't accept her

Users who are viewing this thread