Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.... I saw some glimpse of the raw. And he lost his chance with her....

Aggregator gang
she was killed and he was framed for it. that's straight up the whole reason he's in the dungeon in the first place.
I know I meant. He rejected the yandere outright. Cus he used it as one of his reasonings. I mean I do agree she came on a bit strong but was too harsh

Dex-chan lover
So since this guy can't survive without her,he has to kill himself to get her back and to stop her from killing herself he will probably sleep with her. The girl is fking crazy

Dex-chan lover
idk man. probably this is a fucked up take but i wouldn't shove her away like that. if the first love was that great i'll still take her as second if that is what she is willing to accept. i'll try to tell her im not ready for that part yet instead of just rejecting her.

Dex-chan lover
And see, this is the reason when we have those traumatic moments, we talk about them and explain things.. so that things don't go from 0-60-200 that quickly.

Just sayin'.. even if she IS the yandere here, it may just have gone a bit differently with a bit of "Hey so.. this is my story, this is everything that has happened up to that point, lemme process this a bit first. No disrespect and all." or somethin', y'know?

Group Leader
Probably not the reaction that was intended, but that last page was so fucking funny to me. Just completely out of nowhere and yet also not at all unexpected from this manga. 1/10 looking forward to the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread