Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

I hate this kind mc to my very core of my being that i wont ever coming back reading this kind of manga!

And i hate to see any yandere suffering cause of this f mc hesitate or rejected any yandere!!!

Ps. Well. I be dropping this and i probably changed my good review to bad review anyway. so... Peace out!!!

Dex-chan lover
I hate this kind mc to my very core of my being that i wont ever coming back reading this kind of manga!

And i hate to see any yandere suffering cause of this f mc hesitate or rejected any yandere!!!

Ps. Well. I be dropping this and i probably changed my good review to bad review anyway. so... Peace out!!!
Mc seemed pretty reasonable to me

she killed herself because he didnt screw her? I'm wow
No it's more like she was rejected by the prince/man of her dread she had prayed to save her then rejected her rather forcefully when she tried to repay her gratitude to him so she took her life

I laughed my ass off on the last page. Maybe my sense of humor i broken, but the way the whole thing was set up was so comedic

Dex-chan lover
I was going to say "Good for him" in not getting caught in the flow and just 'do' her for the sake of doing it but that ending took her breath away.

I thought he was the one getting killed? What kind of mess is this?
Sadistic author thought that it's not fun to kill him anymore so he got the Subaru treatment

Dex-chan lover
Putting aside my fairly negative bias of this manga, the props to this chapter since it was pretty good especially since the sudden suicide hanging felt pretty gruesome.

As a yandere enthusiast I will say that this manga also did a good job showing the unpredictability of yanderes. And I hope my yandere senses are telling me this is just merely a dip into the waters of insanity this girl will go to is right.

Fed-Kun's army
Didnt realize she hung herself until I saw the comments. He's gonna have to kill himself and reset, and let her rape him if he wants to even have a chance to get out of the dungeon. And I think she knows this. God I love yanderes.

Users who are viewing this thread