Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

im GENUINELY shocked at this, what the hell
I thought he was gonna be the one dying with the whole tittle and respawn power making it obvious but her killing herself was the last thing I expected it makes me more intrigued on how this story will progress

Dex-chan lover
lol nice try idiot
this is obviously a ploy to see if he would end himself to revive her

Dex-chan lover
It's called 'getting kinky' when a woman does it.

Jokes aside, that was a seduction attempt. She stopped when he firmly rejected her. context that if she were assaulting him them she could have done as she pleased due to the fact that she is far stronger.

It's called 'getting kinky' when a woman does it.

Jokes aside, that was a seduction attempt. She stopped when he firmly rejected her. context that if she were assaulting him them she could have done as she pleased due to the fact that she is far stronger.
No, she didn't stop until he pushed her off after saying NO multiple times......DIDN'T WOMEN SAY "NO MEANS NO"

Last edited:
Group Leader
Dayum rough start! At least we didn't get the classic "Namia was actually conspiring with Draga from the start" trope heh.

Dex-chan lover
i gently clicked to the next page
a88.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh WTF!!?? She was yandere for him to the point that getting rejected made her lose her will to live. I get his trauma from his life experience but man now this will weigh on his mind now. Another reset is coming because he can't survive on his own so maybe he'll accept her advances next time or figure something else out. Thanks for the chapter.
She knows what the skill does and at the very least believes him to be a good guy shes gaslighting him

Users who are viewing this thread