Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Hmm, what if this is the ultimate form of psychological manipulation. She knows he'll kill himself to get her back cause he needs her power and next time let her have her way. After all, i doubt she'd just "kill" herself after waiting centuries to be free.
Im not 100% sure.
Look her view point. She trapped soo long yet she cant even kill herself.
The only hope is a prince. And she devoted 100% for him. The hard rejection for her just mean there is no reason to live. She finaly can die and there is no reason to go forward. (For that long time there probably nobody alive who she know )
Im certainly she simply unhinged about death. If our hero just leave and create a save point its fine too for her. But lets face it he will reset to save her.

Dex-chan lover
lmao what a nice opening for the manga 🍑

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF THAT SHIT WAS DARK FOR A CHAPTER ENDING GODDAMN

Dex-chan lover
An isekaied person from Japan is the last person I would think of to be a yandere.

But holy hell

Dex-chan lover
If his girl is dead and he just wants revenge...then nothing wrong...then again he does have trauma..but he had died already more then 500 times...I would have welcomed someone else just for the fact I am safe for a night.

Double-page supporter
What happens in the dungeon... dude so worthless, can't bone a desperate woman that he needs to survive? Weak.

Everyday I imagine a future where I can be with you~
1E810973241A6EA640969C0066EE8E2020E3DF57

Dex-chan lover
I need to clarify something is she the Yandere gf this manga is about or did Namia somehow come back to life and is in the dungeon too?

Users who are viewing this thread