Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
after reading some more comments, it's 100% confirmed that almost no one here knows what the title of this manga is. seriously folks, why would the mc kill himself to save her when he doesn't even know if he still has the skill after freeing the girl who gave him the power. he has even more reason not to after she offed herself since her death might have also taken the skill away. anyways, read the manga's title people, it tells us exactly what's going to happen from here on out.

Group Leader
That's not what I expected, but it's an interesting twist on the yandere gf.
I thought this is normal if Yandere's don't kill MC cause they can't have him, they may kill themselves right?

Dex-chan lover
Yez her about to rape him should not be romanticized or even normalized. I think the author make a good pointing by making him remember Namia. Different side of the same coin. Yez, he could be gentler. But in fundamental level, he did nothing wrong. It was a self defense or self reflex.

Hmm, what if this is the ultimate form of psychological manipulation. She knows he'll kill himself to get her back cause he needs her power and next time let her have her way. After all, i doubt she'd just "kill" herself after waiting centuries to be free.

I agree. I do have some doubts shed just kill herself like that. But upon thinking about it. I believe they both have one thing in common "will to live after countless sufferings". Kiska gets his will to live out of years of build up anger. And Ageha gets her will to live out of waiting a prince charming coming to save her. After centuries being sealed waiting, you can bet her expectation of her prince charming is getting way too high farther than to the moon, especially after Kiska complemented her cooking, it skyrocketed her expectation even more! Shes even willing to compromise to be his second. And after getting caught in the flow, having her prince charming looking at her disgusted, realizing what she had done, she realized she cannot fix what she had done. Her centuries waited prince charming is now beyond her reach. You can see her feeling the guilt. I think a typical Yandere would still force herself even after that. and now losing her one will to live, she has nothing else to live for, thus she finally take the act to commit.

The only way he can save her, or prevent her from commiting is by communicating her that he wants to starts small or somthin. But uhmmmnnn upon reading the title, I kinda doubt thats gonna happen. And Im not gonna expect him whos been bullied to that extend to be able to communicate that properly as well. But we'll see how it goes.

All this is my thought. I could be wrong. The author might be pulling phycological manipulation yandere bere. Idk. We'll see how the story goes.

All and all this seems to be a typical suggestive chapter at first. But, if what I had presumed is the case for it. I think its a pretty well thought out chapter after 4 chapters of building up their will to live.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
He kinda left her hanging, not cool dude.
I suppose she just loaded her save same way he did before?

5cbd40769fb8fca2d2abf1eff1456b6abadb1150v2_00.jpg

This one's pretty good. At least above the average to the point I leave a comment unlike other new manga. It's good because the plot sometimes isn't predictable.
After reading this from here I straight checked the raw and there were 1-2 chapters not translated yet. I read them using MTL. I won't spoil but really, I couldn't predict the plot. Also this one really smells like re zero vibes.
I hope the plot will get better and better tho, especially MC's personal development

Double-page supporter
Yez her about to rape him should not be romanticized or even normalized. I think the author make a good pointing by making him remember Namia. Different side of the same coin. Yez, he could be gentler. But in fundamental level, he did nothing wrong. It was a self defense or self reflex.

I agree. I do have some doubts shed just kill herself like that. But upon thinking about it. I believe they both have one thing in common "will to live after countless sufferings". Kiska gets his will to live out of years of build up anger. And Ageha gets her will to live out of waiting a prince charming coming to save her. After centuries being sealed waiting, you can bet her expectation of her prince charming is getting way too high farther than to the moon, especially after Kiska complemented her cooking, it skyrocketed her expectation even more! Shes even willing to compromise to be his second. And after getting caught in the flow, having her prince charming looking at her disgusted, realizing what she had done, she realized she cannot fix what she had done. Her centuries waited prince charming is now beyond her reach. You can see her feeling the guilt. I think a typical Yandere would still force herself even after that. and now losing her one will to live, she has nothing else to live for, thus she finally take the act to commit.

The only way he can save her, or prevent her from commiting is by communicating her that he wants to starts small or somthin. But uhmmmnnn upon reading the title, I kinda doubt thats gonna happen. And Im not gonna expect him whos been bullied to that extend to be able to communicate that properly as well. But we'll see how it goes.

All this is my thought. I could be wrong. The author might be pulling phycological manipulation yandere bere. Idk. We'll see how the story goes.

All and all this seems to be a typical suggestive chapter at first. But, if what I had presumed is the case for it. I think its a pretty well thought out chapter after 4 chapters of building up their will to live.
It has the potential to be Interesting with both of their damaged petsonalities from what they've been through. Though I can't help but feel the Mc is going to be the annoying type of idiot, since simply going back to sleep after she forced herself onto him and not even talking about it was just...

It has the potential to be Interesting with both of their damaged petsonalities from what they've been through. Though I can't help but feel the Mc is going to be the annoying type of idiot, since simply going back to sleep after she forced herself onto him and not even talking about it was just...
Man's got PTSD. He's done well so far not to turn into a sobbing mess after being reminded of the rape and murder of his girlfriend.

Double-page supporter
True I also though about that itd kinda weird maybe the confinement story was made up by her
Yo, theory. She said she gave that skill to countless people, right? What if she killed herself so she can go back to her own check point so she could go back and redo her seduction? From her point of view, she came back to create a new timeline but from the MC's pov she hung herself.

Anyways, good chance that the MC will go back himself and create a new timeline where he'll either sidestep the seduction that wont make her kill herself or accept it.

Users who are viewing this thread