Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand this guy, the girl he loves is already dead so what's the point of rejecting her the first time. i get the second time but the first time just made no sense.

edit: after having read all the comments thus far, ya'll have little to no reading comprehension. the title of the series implies that when he resets she will remember everything and endlessly kill him. she also already told us she remembers all the resets. she also implies that losing the will to live/suicide causes the user to just die and not reset. how anyone could think she killed herself just so he could kill himself is stupid. he doesn't know her well enough to want to risk permanently dying and he wouldn't know if he still had the reset skill after the one who gifted him the skill died. it would be a meaningless risk from his pov.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yo, theory. She said she gave that skill to countless people, right? What if she killed herself so she can go back to her own check point so she could go back and redo her seduction? From her point of view, she came back to create a new timeline but from the MC's pov she hung herself.

Anyways, good chance that the MC will go back himself and create a new timeline where he'll either sidestep the seduction that wont make her kill herself or accept it.
she seemed to have implied that the will to live is important for the skills reset ability so that might mean self deletion is permanent. there's also a chance that only one person can have the skill at a time so she might no longer have access to it until he loses the will to live.

Dex-chan lover
For those who want to know based off the raws,
He does get killed. It doesn't look like it was on purpose though. He panicked, ran and got killed by dungeon monsters. He resets and goes to save her again but it seems she remembered (IDK I don't speak Japanese) and chokes him to death. He resets again and somehow ends up meeting the vampire the yandere was talking about and she kills him and chapter ends with him resetting from that death.
based on the title of this series and the implication that losing the will to live/suicide could result in skill failure, this is exactly what i expected to happen. i'm just more surprised on how no one thought this would happen.

It seems that she expects him to reset for her. Or at least guarantee not having him say those words to her. This is like rezero on new game plus.

Supporter
If she gave him the reincarnation skill then she should have it too.
Also, I understand he didn't want to get with her but why would he still be in love with a girl who is dead?
Like she's gone my guy, you have to move on, even if you have to avenge her, doesn't mean you have to stay celibate forev- oh this is a Manga protagonist (they do anything to not have sex) ... nevermind.

Dex-chan lover
ugh... I could see this as manipulation 101. should Ageha kill Kiska like your typical Yandere, Kiska would only just respawn and repeat, but with higher awareness this time. but should Ageha kill herself because Kiska reject her, she could guilt trip Kiska not to reject her next time around. and Kiska do need Ageha to stay alive in order to get out of the dungeon. of course, this is assuming Ageha know how Kiska respawn works.

Yandere is really an interesting character, but by god I don't want to deal with one IRL.

8f9.jpg

Bruh moment

Dex-chan lover
Oh WTF!!?? She was yandere for him to the point that getting rejected made her lose her will to live. I get his trauma from his life experience but man now this will weigh on his mind now. Another reset is coming because he can't survive on his own so maybe he'll accept her advances next time or figure something else out. Thanks for the chapter.
Tbh I thought the vampire came and was holding her by the head from the ceiling

Aggregator gang
I bet she has the same power he does and she killed herself to "reset" their interaction so she wouldn't freak him out.

Fed-Kun's army
That's not necessarily true.

Think about it: If I have a looping skill, and it's a three minute walk to you, it literally doesn't matter what happens; from an outsider's perspective, I'll make it in ten minutes, tops, or you can reasonably assume I gave up. You don't have to remember anything I've done to assume I've given up after a whole day of waiting. She's been at it for centuries, supposedly. Not to mention, she seems to be able to make some kind of contact with people outside the seal. Maybe she just checked up on them after a few hours and found them catatonic?
Not necessarily true, I'll give you. More interesting as a story and a more likely motivation for the title though?

Also, if you just eventually perceived them as catatonic but don't perceive the loops, the assumption would probably that giving them that skill is doing that to them? At the very least, "losing heart" implies more of an eventual/gradual loss of will, rather than simply... choosing to enter a coma, which is what a girl who can't see the loops would see happen.

Although at that point we have to start asking the translator.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, that went too dark too fast. Dafuq
What, hundreds of brutal main character deaths after the rape and murder of the starting childhood friend love interest and the unjust punishment and death sentence applied to a victim of fantasy racism didn't strike you as dark yet? 😋

Users who are viewing this thread