Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Man, why can't I be someone that gets brutally murdered by women? Absolutely unfair, smh my head.

Really though, there's quite the mystery here. Ahega seems to have a second personality that can detect a bad smell from MC, and quickly realized that MC is looping on death.

So far I think she knew someone who had the same ability, or it's a feature of the dungeon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So happy to see this again because the last chapter kept me hanging. Jesus so he basically screwed himself if the people he interacts with goes poorly. Doubt the vampire will help him now if she also has the power to remember things but that might be for people like Ahega. The suffering continues. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
so wait a minute, he resets that far back? then who the hell is the "girlfriend" constantly killing him? is the dungeon itself the "girlfriend" or will there be yet another girl that he meets that becomes his "girlfriend" before she decides to hunt him down? or will it be the vampire?

Users who are viewing this thread