Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
i do wonder if that sword is attached permanently.. as in even in restart it's still attached.. :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Guy can't catch a break because it seems like all 3 routes leads to something unfortunate. I can already tell that the sword is going to be the dominant one once it covers his body & Judith seems to be entertained that she might let the sword takeover or is possible her creation. More suffering to come. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
mmaM7k4BOXoW1HuI6HuAP7tKdFvlFDgz5-leqerszKk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My mans can't catch a break lol.

Got his neck snapped then fatally penetrated on the first meetup. ☕

Now he gotta live like a sword version of Jagaaan.

Aggregator gang
Am I remembering wrong or didn't this used to have a different name?
I legit don't remember the english title being "My Yandere Girlfriend Lurks in the Dungeon and Kills Me Over and Over Again"

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping for an extensive yamdere chapter finallyq and instead i got... sword. Thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
This guy can't go a day without getting devoured by someone or something. Monsters, crazy women, and now swords.

Poor bastard. it was over before it even started for him.

Dex-chan lover
Totally not suspicious. Nothing wrong with spiked bat wings, a giant eye, tentacles, and teeth on a sword.

Somewhat OP. But at what cost? He doesn't look quite sane, although that's to be expected after his experience.

Those lion legs on the griffon look so weird.

Don't pay any attention to how the sword has grown more and more onto his body. Nothing wrong with that.

I think even with such an obviously evil sword, someone in one of my D&D groups would definitely still reach to pick it up.
You're talking as if only one of them will pick it up... Or do you just mean one will be faster than the others?

Users who are viewing this thread