Dungeon no Osananajimi - Ch. 28 - My Childhood Friend is The Great Hero

Dex-chan lover
damn they really brought our guard down lmao i'm actually a bit surprised

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure he's there to kill Ryuka to impress the girl he was just talking about. That's why he brought love up. Bro is about to get his ass whipped and then Van and Ryuka are going to tail him and find out that the chick he's in love with is a huge See You Next Tuesday.

Dex-chan lover
Except Ryuuka isn't a 'great evil' though.

Hell, she and her followers take great pains to make sure none of the adventurers die or even get seriously hurt. They even hold back on weaker challengers. If anything Ryuuka's dungeon is more like a theme park for adventurers.
But the people outside of the dungeon know that dungeon as "The Hardest Dungeon Ruled by Black Dragon Queen", and no one had been able to reached the last floor, except for Van. All the monsters there was more powerful than other dungeon. It just that...the policy of its ruler that make sure no adventurer died on her dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect this after last chapter, but I guess I was expecting it with a new hero challenging the dungeon...

Dex-chan lover
Got my prediction half right: sword preempted the self-improvement journey and he is/was forcing the smile but doesn't seem to be internally scared.

Let's see how this guess goes: sword's probably not a "sacred" sword but one of those evil ones, was left lying around because it killed the last guy who failed to "feed" it, Puu already figured it out and is relying on the combined might of Van and Ryuka to stop him because he's running out of "acceptable targets".

Dex-chan lover
Well, good luck with that mate, you really do need good luck to defeat those two together

Dex-chan lover
VyP6hKx.png

this guy really likes to cook huh :ROFLMAO:
that last panel though....

Dex-chan lover
Totally expected it after the first one, but I'll say it anyway:

What a tweeeeeeeest.

Users who are viewing this thread