Dungeon no Osananajimi - Vol. 3 Ch. 20.1 - Childhood Friend Teaches a Lesson (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think so, there were times when childhood friend stuff was in the background and comedy took the front stage.
For a single chapter before getting back to the main stuff. This has been dragging on for three chapters now with no end in sight and it's just "background characters fighting new background characters for the right to be top simps"

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. Maybe Mino-san and the others will use this test as an opportunity to push the two MC's closer? Perhaps this bit with the succubus is a "play" to tell them to "Just f*** already!"?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this arc should really finish now, I was all cool with it being 1-2 chapters but this shite is dragging on with the same repeated jokes.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I didn't really mind the length of the current arc.
Although, I do feel like I did before... Maybe it was the team shake-up that made me change opinions though.

Dex-chan lover
zEbI7Hi.png

sup
Ether Air sure is handy

Dex-chan lover
I'm too jaded now to expect there to be any actual progress, but I still enjoy the humor and the comfy vibes.

This arc is dragging on though.
At this rate it'll be over 200 chapters to get to them just admitting they have feelings for the other let alone getting together.

Supporter
At this rate it'll be over 200 chapters to get to them just admitting they have feelings for the other let alone getting together.
Only one of them will have that problem. Van will be like "Um? I have liked you forever?" and Ryuuka will blush so hard they'll name a new shade of red after her.

Users who are viewing this thread