Dungeon Nursery - Ch. 16 - Meetings and Farewells

Wait... Chadpole de-evolved when he got summoned by MC.

Don't tell me Gobumi and co are actually very strong monsters but got de-evolved too when they got summoned by MC.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized this after @Asbolus said he had no idea on where the plot went: him dying beforehand, a last chance to not be sent to hell, all the suffering he has to go through and him barely even repenting or changing his ways... guys, this is not some simple isekai nursery, this is purgatory.

Dex-chan lover
It's absolutely his fault. He didn't even learn from his three big mistakes around him.

Nah it's one of those "there is no magical artifact it was the journey that gave you what you desired," kind of deals. Or not, but that's the vibe i'm getting.

Dex-chan lover
The tadpole becomes the king of the dungeon , I guess you can say : It is reigning frogs in the dungeon . Lol , the pun here is that "reign" and "rain" have the same pronunciation . It is raining frogs in the dungeon .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

He shouldn't have even mentioned tadpole's name at all. Maybe he could have gotten an actual strong monster.

Too bad.

Oh well. 🤷‍♀️😂 Still more useful than Gobumi and Harpiko. R.I.P.

@VladDracul2 And yeah, I also thought he was in purgatory when he first met that guy who changed after the guy went through the dungeon lol

Users who are viewing this thread