Dungeon Nursery - Ch. 24 - Family

Group Leader
I wonder how much advance notice the author had; this is actually a pretty solid ending for an axe, to the point it would have worked for an extended one-shot/single-volume series.

On top of that, the good ending for Frog Girl... given the prospensity for the holy-on-a-pedestal-virgin that Japan seems to have a thing for, we've got a married(?) mother who ran away after the guy got a royal beatdown for his abusiveness...

@jokerxhisoka bullshit, taddy knew that he was not strong enough to take on MC so he left the party, then one of the summoned monster leveled up so he could summon a new one, and taddy was summoned back into the group.

@NinjaCentaur just reread this story, its pretty short.

Dex-chan lover
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOO TO CANCELLATION

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

goblin got cute

Did he f*ck that frog girl!?:!

This genuinely a hilarious manga. Sad to see it cancelled and not completed. Because, to me, it means it probably didn't get enough attraction or popularity over at Japan. Shame.

Dex-chan lover
That ending reminded me of the movie Hell comes to Frogtown... I hope he means he is the father figuratively

People wanted harem protags and not demonfrogfuckerprodadgonist.

I'm trying too hard.

Dunno how to feel about this ending.

It's nice to see them all grown up but--

Did he really F the frog woman or uh.. figuratively adopted her kids and stuff? 🤔😅🤷‍♀️

wow...I dont know what to say ahhaha but damn MC marry Frog girl and they had a child wow...ahhahaa

Users who are viewing this thread