Dungeon Reset - Ch. 25

@Kayriel. Probably. In my mind he needs high-mobility if he was working with dirt as he is now because they cannot allow themselves to be hit. If he was working with stone then he wouldn't need mobility since they could tank the hits for a certain period of time, plus they can recover.

But meh.

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't understand why he went with an Ostrich. Wouldn't a raptor be better? They have somewhat a resemblance to hands, and sharp teeth and claws, aswell as much more mobility. Raptors do jump very high.

@Nightcore34 It's stated that the MC's ability allows him to break stone with a material harder than the stone. At the moment, all he has are his hammer and metal spikes. He is capable of breaking stone into powder and making sandstone bricks but the MC said that it would take months or even years using his current method to make what he needs out of sandstone.

Dex-chan lover
I would love to see the rabbit's reaction should he figure out that the main is messing with someone else's dungeon now.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought he was going to hit the stone guy with the hammer, a rain of bricks surprised me.

Fed-Kun's army
this is becoming another drug for me along with solo leveling. faster. more. stronger. releases.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, if you can make anything "Alive" by putting in a golem core inside a lump of earth, doesn't that mean you can breathe life into literally anything? Why did he "Stuck" in making an animal golem, he can just make a living machine or a living tools or even a waifu because "God wills it"

Great chapter - I like this survival minecraft isekai!
@_i_is_weeaboo_ Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT...
Done dirt cheap!
Neckties, contracts, high voltage!
Done dirt cheap!

Dex-chan lover
When Dawoon said he's making Pokkyu's "sibling" I thought it was gonna be a bunch of squirrel golems...

😫

i thought he was gonna make stone golems with their core and the sand bricks
but golem centaurs work too

Aggregator gang
He sure got over how cold it was, huh? Especially considering he's at the top of the mountain (where there'd also be more wind) but earlier was shivering only part of the way up.

Users who are viewing this thread