Dungeon Reset - Ch. 33

Aggregator gang
how-do-i-tell-them-i-have-no-inner-monologue.jpg

Dex-chan lover
hope MC keeps him.......ya i know he is not a pet but still, what can he do about him drop him off somewhere where the monster eat him? just keep like a sidekick you know batman and robin.......not the movie (>_>)

Oooh Interesting. I don't think he will continue to stay with our MC for a long time so I at least hope he will train him enough so that he can continue to survive on his own. If anything it could be fun to see him getting strong enough to meet up with MC's old team and tell them that he's still alive.

Also, thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
What great instincts this writer must have. You make a new character, he meets up with the MC, gets introduced into the story, so obviously the narrative should avoid actually establishing his character through conversation. Nope, the best option here clearly was to dump the blandest set of facts about this kid in a compact set of exposition boxlets. The readers sure have an idea of who he is now and will get right on investing in him emotionally.

What a fucking hack. Even the stuff I classify as shlock has a low set of standards this vaguely manhwa-shaped pile of garbage fails to meet. Why in the fuck are two separate groups so interested in translating this shit? Mankind should be investing manpower in hacking the author's electronics and deleting every file associated with this project instead, before assassinating the author, the artist, the assistants and making sure the editor lives out a long life locked deep in a torture chamber. I mean, holy shit.

...I'm still gonna read it though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, 8up, my favourite drink right after Coke-Cola, Santa and Sprito.

I'm sure glad he didn't found a huge breasted girl to build a harem instead like the typical development of a shounen manga. I'd have dropped this in a heartbeat if the author wrote it like that lol. It's hard to find a high quality shounen adventure manga without stupid big breasted skimpy dressed bimbos.

Contributor
@Eclat123 From what I've seen, KR stories generally have a different development. Given I have not read as much KR as I have JP, I can't say whether this is a general trend or not, but from what I've seen so far, it is generally less common for Korean stories to have harems. In Solo Levelling and Seoul Station's Necromancer, the MC also finds a younger boy who follows him around like a disciple, so this reminds me of that.

Users who are viewing this thread