Dungeon Reset - Ch. 41

I wonder if there's going to be more alters after this one. This will be extremely entertaining!

Not sure if I said it before, but I'll say it again anyway: MC is an absolute madlad and I love it

Double-page supporter
Whoever make this story truly a madlad. the MC was thinking out the box and never fail to amuse me. 😂

Rather than being a ruler that enjoy killing people, the rabbit found a new and fun way living as a wanted criminal. 🤣

Contributor
Psychopath Rabbit learned a new skill:
Arson.

XD
I do hope the trend here towards psychopath rabbit picking up some empathy keeps on going, though. That was sweet.

The dungeon is continuously amused and ecstatic in having this new little trouble maker to bring life back to it's existence. All the while the end dragon is probably immensely pissed off if it actually knows whats happening. And our rabbit takes his first real step on the journey of interesting and important character development. I must see where this repeating disaster/miracle combo goes.

Aggregator gang
@Thirtyfour
IKR? That tiny psycho has no business being this goddamn cute! I only want him to have a redemption arc so headpats can be had, even if he has been such an utter bastard, argh!!!

Dex-chan lover
@jbcristal
There's still plenty of time. I'll be looking for your post when the time comes. Until then brother in arms.

i love this comic. there's not a lot of characters and not much change of scenery but it's still damn interesting after 41 chapters.

Why is the baboon up in arms about a fire? Surely a participant must've forgotten how to put out a campfire properly and started a forest fire by now.

But it does make for great entertainment!

Double-page supporter
I feel like the last line was delivered like he was in the movie "Paul".

"Three tits? Awesome."
"Double alters!"

Rabbit:

Gained title/achievement: Arsonist - the dungeon is smiling at the devilish act you had done

Reward: Baboon being Forking confused

Users who are viewing this thread