Dungeon Reset - Ch. 48

Did they just forget about everyone else? Like hello it's nice that you have a reunion and everything but what about the others?

Dex-chan lover
@XxCrystalxX friends first, bystanders later. Let them have their moment before the old backstabber tries to screw them over only to get destroyed

Fed-Kun's army
@XxCrystalxX Why does he have to invite the other while barely know them? He already help them by give them food anyway

Aggregator gang
And then Dawun looked at what he had created, and saw that it was good.

SEGA Genesis, -13:29

Anyone else ever seen that one show with the dudes surviving together and they all share a croc they killed and you can just feel that bro bonding energy? And that ending...MY MAN FINNA GET A CREW!

Dex-chan lover
Friends! Our loner is getting friends, family, and his gang back together!

SGR

Dex-chan lover
This is a Nope from me actually. He was good when he was solo, cause he just focused on random shit for months without any rhyme or reason. Now he'll have voices of reason to guide him and it'll turn into another shlocky isekai thing.

Aggregator gang
I seriously had expected him to ask for a toilet to be built.

XxCrystalxX
He already gave the a gryphon carcass to the town. Only the bros are to share his secrets and the glory of soda.

Oh my gosh, a main character that gets op after leaving a group to find that group again and still be friends and help him get stronger?
This is amazing, I love it!

On-dols aren't rocks, I'm pretty sure they're traditional under-floor heating which uses convection currents. Warmth from a fireplace or stove would seep under the floor and the exit on the other side of a house to the outside, reducing loss of heat and a waste of energy,. At least that's what I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread