Dungeon Reset - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
well i am sure the sun is glowing out of his heart and its enough to let rice grow without sun or water

Power Uploader
@Zaths

we are trying to fix the website. IDK the exact details, but DevMax did make an announcement about it and that he is looking for someone to help fix.

Double-page supporter
Now I realise that Dawun's a freaking Minecrafter in spirit. I haven't been playing it since forever & not as crafty as everyone else, so I didn't make the connection until I saw him replanting the wheat underground.

Fed-Kun's army
@HayashidaYuki the fact that the grain is drawn as wheat but the bowl looks like it's filled with rice makes me think the author doesn't know the difference.

This webtoon constantly revives my belief in the human race’s ability to become fully equal someday. Not counting the fact that there’s no representation in this thing for blacks and the rest of the non-white minority. I literally walked past an ADULT, a white ADULT, arguing with a black GIRL, a CHILD, about her cousin’s child being racist towards the black girl’s brother shouting that the black girl threatened him (??? 🤨 excuse me??? Don’t take your family’s words at face value please, especially a child’s. we’ve all been there right? Being a child and not wanting to get in trouble so tweaking the real situation just a *little* to shove you out of the hot seat?) I would’ve said something, but I don’t like confrontation and might’ve gotten hit by the woman. 😩

@Zed_Seto My dumb ass brain considers Asians white??? 🧐😅 and I just meant that there’s no other types of representation, like an actual black person or a gender identity- difference (Does that make sense?) person

@IHaveTurnedFujo I get what you mean, but pretty sure it's much safer from the perspective of the author to not include them. There would always be plenty of people that would dislike how that person that isn't Asian would be depicted in his work bringing it unnecessary drama + don't think It's the type of work that would benefit much from including them.

I only just realised... Where did the girl in their group go? Is it just the three guys left?

How convenient, two disciples for each temple.

Thanks for all your uploads team!

Double-page supporter
"Rub your hands together until the akins peel off the wheat. That's how rice is made."

What the actual FUCK, over?

Contributor
I don't know Korean, I'm assuming it's something like "grain" and "rice" being different meanings of the same word or something; confusion ensues.

I mean it's rice, obviously.

@Raudhbjorn:

The translation here has been natural enough that what I'm really confused about here is why the proofreader didn't catch it.

It honestly sounds a bit like a meme, or something some old prankster dad would say.

Contributor
@yasm:

Honestly while I'm no expert the plant looks more like a rice plant than a wheat plant to me. Keeping in mind that they don't necessarily look that different (some wheat has the spiky bits; a lot of rice has more dispersed clumps of grain, etc., but...) But the big long grass leaves sprouting moreso from the bottom look more like rice to me, whether or not that's universally applicable (I have no idea).

Certainly, though, I feel safe saying it could also just be bad art of either of them. It's all just overgrown grass anyhow.

Somehow double-posting... whoops.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pokari ok, I'll be honest, I didn't really know how a rice plant looks like when it's ripe for reaping. Thanks for enlightening me. The art doesn't do as awful a job as I'd assumed, only thing that's off is how uniformly yellow it all looks (that's what makes it really look like wheat).

The whole idea is still woefully surreal, though - they planted seeds underground (where's the ambient light even coming from, by the way?), in dry soil, and somehow the plants grew up and matured instantly. I get this is a fantasy/game-like setting, but seems all pretty arbitrary. He hadn't even turned the place into a trap yet, so there's no reason it should work magically like that.

Users who are viewing this thread