Dungeon Reset - Ch. 52

Group Leader
BEGONE SNIPER

is what I would've said if I didn't see the misunderstanding

@SadBigTittyGothGirl, there was an announcement on discord from sara-san what she is taking over the site and anyone can take any series. Also discord server now is in hands of other dude, who use it to promote his own yt channel, he even changed the discord server name from mangadods to something like dev max yt. Also all mangadods founders left this group.
So anyone saying what mangadods is alive is just being ridiculous.

Group Leader
Guys, we didn't snipe. We were told that they were dropping their series. As fans of Dungeon reset, we jumped on the chance. We had no idea about the 3-way . Obviously if they are continuing work on this series then we have no intention of continuing work on it. None of us want to snipe.

@festour got it exactly right.

Fed-Kun's army
Protect our (MY) town!
I'm looking forward to this dude getting exposed.

This was my first time reading a single chapter by 2 different scanlator groups. The comparisons and contrasts between the groups were kinda cool.

Power Uploader
@Festour

Dev Max is the original admin, along with Dark. Dark quit Scanlation completely. Dev Max is still here trying to rebuild through YouTube for now, though another website could be in the works.

While Rabbit is a jerk who disinterestedly killed tons of innocent people for his promotion, his new 'allies' won't even give him a name. Shows that he's useful enough to be used but not respected.

He still kind of deserves this tho.

@Graviity, i can't see him rebuilding Mangadods anytime soon, if the first thing he did is got rid all channels related to manga being translated by mangadods and renaming discord server to his name. Even that new chapter, the only thing that remains from mangadods is you. The rest is different scanlation team.

Power Uploader
@Festour

That's just one series. we are still working on others. but those channels weren't deleted by him in the first place, those were deleted when the discord was temporarily given to the website owner before being reclaimed by Dev Max. Though yes, we may be looking at a possible rebranding away from the title of MangaDoDs.

Dex-chan lover
@Lunavolks Village Elder literally thinks to himself (in addition to saying out loud) that there are things that he wants to protect. You then ignore that and say he just wants others to protect him. Okay.

Users who are viewing this thread