Dungeon Reset - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
I hope he builds a wall and makes the skeletons pay for it. With their bones. To then grind into dust and turn into bricks. It'd be metal as fuck.

well... isn't it useless? Twice MC potential is just nothing when MC doesn't even go down there and left it to the turret.

Expected the elder to be a scheming villain... Did not expect fanboy elder desperate for life. 1000% Amazing!

Dex-chan lover
@ChocoMacchia Yeah, and it's not only for asians with rice. When I was in France with some friends, we almost cried when we finally had a good beef dish. It's not that the food in other countries is bad, it's just that missing the food from home is a thing

Dex-chan lover
@Miku39
@scartrick

a7d6ea9610e5623f3ccf7a1bd6050ea6.jpg

Now he is 2x as good at breaking bones when he is making food or bone powder for potions.
Obviously, that is the intended use of the skill, not killing skeletons... he can clearly do that well enough after killing 1000 of them alone.

Breaking bones.
Why do I feel like he's gonna make another bone food or something neat with that skill.

@Goldenzeal the skill sounds like it makes easier for his bones to be broken as well, is that an unintended side effect or i misunderstood the translation?

Double-page supporter
imagine this also means that he can break his own bones twice as easily lol.

@glasgow I also dislike. But at least here is reasonable, they are in a dungeon where they have been eating awful sht every other day, and then suddenly, food from the civilization is in front of them.

I think I would also cry tears of joy, even if it were fkin pineapple pizza.

Dex-chan lover
@anzuda I mean, can't really believe fellas out there would rate things such as kiwi and pineapple, let alone use it as toppings for pizza.

Dungeon continues to laugh as it's chosen survivor gives the guides and their master the grandest middle finger in existence.

Users who are viewing this thread