Dungeon Reset - Ch. 63

@Graviity

fine with me if you don't want to respond, but this argument is far from pointless because you don't even realize your hypocrisy. I'm not trying to defend anyone but myself and i'm not targeting anyone but you. I just find your responses entertaining to read and refute.

#1. Please refer to the previous message above if you still don't realize how you're dodging criticism. Yes you admit you're a narcissist, but only after I called you out(you didn't mention narcissism at all in your initial response) and even then you try to brush the negative connotations away by saying pride = narcissism, which is blatantly false. Therefore, by definition, you're dodging criticism and not "fully addressing" it.

#2. I couldn't care less about what flame scans is doing, you were the one talking about them to begin with. I don't remember ever talking about their "quality" or "definition". I don't even know why you forcefully brought it up in the first place when the message above with lootcrate was mainly about your narcissism and had nothing to do with the other groups. The only reason I bring up the other groups is because you're clearly trying to steer the conversation toward trashing on them. Just read above ffs.

#3. Ad revenue and Patreons are both valid ways of getting donations but you're clearly ignoring the fact that one is free and one isn't. I never said anything about the legality, but its obvious to me that releasing them for free on mangadex(which they get no revenue from) and on a website they get little to no revenue from is infinitely more morally just than releasing earlier on patreon for a series you don't even officially have rights to.

#4. I like how you're self aware enough to know that no group owns the rights to these manhwa, yet you stir up pointless drama about who scanlates them anyways.

I find it funny how you keep referring me to your discord as if it'll end the argument when we're fully capable of arguing here. I wonder why.
Its really interesting how you start off by saying i'm acting as a fanboy when I couldn't care less about petty manhwa drama, I just find your methods of bending the conversation toward other people both annoying and entertaining. Its really as if you're ignoring my previous few messages and just want to push your point.

What you need is a life and a reality check.

Dex-chan lover
@Graviity if you ever again compare horchata with some rice infusion i'll look for you, i'll find you and i'll teach your taste buds a good lesson.

Contributor
"There's no way there's fog in a forest"

Um, why? XD Literally the foggiest place I've lived was in a forest (actually with trees that water themselves primarily off the fog, which is cool, though unfortunate, because global warming weather shifts have meant there is slowly less fog. But I digress).

Users who are viewing this thread