Dungeon Reset - Ch. 63

Alright so I tried comparing Vale and Devmax and I basically stopped by page 2.

Page 1 Devmax literally has sfx "Serious" that does not exist in the raws.
I'm also questioning if dev max mtl a good portion of the first 2 pages. The SFX is wrong, does dev max have a pr? Do they not understand the context? Devmax says "Could the hint be that it's underground" while Vale says " Is the hint " it's underground" enough?". You can tell they both have a different meaning. Vale scans are the correct 1.

I'm Korean and I can tell you that this was not a Korean to English translation. Another language must be involved, or its computer translated.

Just from the first 2 pages I rate dev max 5/10

Yeah I think devmax is using Chinese TL, and it isn't even good Chinese TL imo.
Somewhat easy to spot weird grammar quirks ever since they broke off with vale/flame.
Funny enough though, Chapter 61 was devmax's best TL, and then it got worst again at 62 lol.

Aggregator gang
Pokyu is now more prominent in the latest chaps. I guess the author got some comments about her missing for a while.

The old man seemed pretty strong and smart, so the dungeon and mobs in there gotta be pretty bad to crush the spirit.

Aggregator gang
@comeonnow0 Dont think it was really mentioned. Was translated to he early on like once when Pokyu joined though and after that was just always Pokyu. Til confirmed is like whatever not like its important for the story:p

This manga is getting overly easy, convenient and loses the hardship feelings from the beginning :/

Users who are viewing this thread