Dungeon Reset - Ch. 7

Hahaha I think he’s getting so many titles because before people were just trying to survive the monsters so didn’t think of doing what he is

Aggregator gang
Or he could dig a hole..... or dig a ceiling.... or dig the wall..... or make stairs...... or make narrow passage ... or let it flood....

I'm glad he finally used the spikes to have a makeshift grill... but uhh would it have been hard to reuse the spikes after a broken wall, or gasp a tiny pit with the spikes?

Also, the rabbit has a skill that is usable 1x to kill someone out of line... but does that not recharge when other groups start the dungeon?

Aggregator gang
@tuffymon
I think it's a one off per group kinda thing, MC's group already had it's kill used so even though bunny gets a new kill for the new group since MC isn't part of that group he's exempt
also, given how much trouble he went through at the start cause of the spikes, how come he's not just making a pitfall trap for the boar? that feels like it should be a super obvious and more than mildly ironic solution to his current prediciment.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine making rock spikes so the boar impales itself when dashing into it, or making the ground irregular and hard for the boar to run through, or making a big hole for it to fall and then fill it up again and let it die, or making that big rock again but instad of trying to hold it just let it fall on top of the boar...

Double-page supporter
Dig a pit trap you dunce! Then fill it in from the top down. Wait half an hour, then retrieve your prize.

And its not bacon. Bacon has to be cured and smoked. That's just pork belly at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread