Dungeon Reset - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A

My guess is that it is easier to dodge incoming projectiles (like the beans here) if there's some curve to the road, so long as it's not large enough to prevent dodging the attacks from the sides.

If it was straight for the dungeon, the bean attacks could only really be blocked or dodged by a hairs breadth...and neither is something that anyone can do.

Of course, a wide path would be better...but that would double or triple the needed materials.

Group Leader
@Neko-min Regarding quality, we do hope to bring in more experienced staff from our side, this release was an emergency release but I do believe it came off pretty good.

@shail1995 2 things to note. I'm not sure if we're gonna continue working on ultimate soldier even though they broke off our collab. I will note that my tls were not actually that fond of the series, but were willing to stay and help because we wanted a good friendship with mangadods. Sadly to say the chance of us continuing is low however I will say 1 thing. Devmax is mtling the series, their prs were so confused they even said no way in hell did my tl do that work lol. TLDR: dev max is mtling it and the quality will drop.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he make the bridge blocks out of stone instead of dirt brick? What happens if a part if an undead monster gets stuck in the dirt brick, will it slowly get cursed? How deep is the curse in the ground, could he dig out the ground, store the bricks in the inventory, then purify each brick one at a time?

Double-page supporter
He can just tame those bean plants by making em into his temple's traps, can't he

Dex-chan lover
@kikix12 well, if the purpose of the curved path was to dodge the seeds, then instead he could have simply made straight path with parapets spaced every 10 meters and maybe use just slightly more materials than a curved path, but offering superior protection. I assume the artist simply wanted a more interesting drawing and a curved line is more attractive than a straight one.

Okay, I'm honestly confused about these allegations. The story is that Devmax just wants this to show up on his youtube channel so he can make money. Dungeon Reset is literally not on the youtube channel. The youtube channel has less than 5k subscribers and less than 100k total view history. How is he making any money off youtube?

Am I missing something or is there another channel? If the youtube part is completely inaccurate, what else is?

Dex-chan lover
I don't even get why anybody would want to upload manga on youtube (as a video? or do they nowadays offer some other format too?) or why anybody would choose to use youtube for reading manga.

Group Leader
@billybob98034 https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/631529256798781461/780916762421493790/unknown.png

theres more but icba finding them. Please don't come here trying to indicate we're liars or anything.

Dex-chan lover
This is not a very good bridge design for protections sake.
Instead of a single line, he should have made 3 lines in a 4,2,4 height or even 5,2,5.
The two outside lines would be high walls to hide and protect those on the bridge and the middle line would be the actual bridge.
He could easily add windows and torches to the side walls later with his powers and it would barely take him any longer to build it like that considering how fast he uses his powers and how much dirt blocks he has stored.

Users who are viewing this thread