Dungeon Reset - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

yukirisa: Thanks a lot for the hard work!
I didn't know Flame Scans had picked it up after reaper dropped it. Great move!

Fed-Kun's army
I've never "read" manga on youtube. That's just weird. I can also imagine it being shut down quickly with DCMA, especially so when it's monetized.

Anyway.. beans = free food. Just need to plant more of those "traps"

@billybob98034 Based on how many scanlation groups ask for money, and how many disputes are about groups wanting to get the revenue from various series, I definitely believe that devmax wants to gain money from this series. However, something to remember is that "making money" and "wanting to make money" are two different things. The fact they are at 0/$1200 as you say might be a reason they split off, thinking that if they do, that number will increase. Their channel is currently small on YouTube, but they are hoping to grow it to get to where it is monetized. Maybe they think doing this solo will help drive more traffic there to help it grow.

(As a side note, I'm not affiliated with either of the groups here, or any group for that matter, I just think that devmax not currently being very successful in making money off of the series doesn't equate to them not making the decisions they did because they hope to make money off of the series in the future.)

if the beans expanded in number it seems like they could damage the bridge. As it is now it seems like there were so few that it could hardly be considered a reliable food source. As someone else said I'm impressed, 58 chapters in and this is still a very enjoyable read. Looking forward to more although I do hope they give it a decent ending and don't pad just to keep it going.

side note, don't really care one way or the other about the tl drama and personally I think complaining about sniping is kind of amusing. But thought one statement was funny, @kookiekono made the statement.
Dungeon Reset has been claimed by three groups. It is in no way DEVMAX's right to put a claim on the series (if anyone it should be for flamescans since they picked it up after mangadods shut down).
When I read it, I thought is someone really claiming someone else's property? We don't own this but it is ours, the author, he doesn't own this how dare someone else claim this. Huh? What? (this would go for any of the three groups)

Dex-chan lover
I mean I'm just gonna stick with the group that has more chapters under their name for the tl. Lmao

Power Uploader
@iwashiii
MangaDoDs/DevMax has provided the chapters since the 1st chapter 9 months ago.
We do plan to continue all chapters here on Mangadex as we finish them in the best quality we can,
even when other groups snipe us a day before.

@schlo
DevMax does not claim ownership of Dungeon Reset.
We only claim intent to continue working to TL the series and provide it on Mangadex.
MangaDoDs did not shut down. It was renamed DevMax.
The only thing that changed was ownership of the old website.

@Gravity good to know. I probably shouldn't have said three, but instead any groups that try to claim ownership since there are other manga's with groups that seem to think they own the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread