Dungeon Reset

@wykdfire
Its "nice" to get a whole lot of chapters in a short time frame, but what you will come to realize is that the scanlators get burned out real quick and lose interest. It's one thing when they spend an hour or two a week, but entirely another when its 10-20 and becomes a side job... that doesn't pay.

While I will admit there are some groups that are militant when it comes to site views, but I think a lot of them realize sites are overrated when it's just another source of upkeep and expense they have to bare when they can forego that for just uploading it elsewhere.

who is the first scan to receive the paycheck from webcomics/mangatoon, a lot of manga is being dropped because of that lately...

Dude i love that he keeps getting new skills after another it makes this manga fun to read, i love what he did to the dirt and that he is brakeing the "game"

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

For new readers: Stick to reaper scans, they are much better compared to mangadods.

orp

13 hours since the last chapter, still no Mangadods. Is this it? Did Reaper prevail?

Even though I usually dislike most isekai, this is quite enjoyable. It's different and leaves just enough mystery to keep it interesting.

Why do I feel like this is kinda like Minecraft. You start mining the dirt, and then you start mining rocks...

Users who are viewing this thread