Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Come on now, that's just the laziest way for the MC to have a revenge motive

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why a lot of people bad-mouth my cute girl Noriko , read the dialogues closely and you will see : The MC can only blame himself for being stupid , but instead he blames the girl for his own stupidity .

His self-proclaimed "girlfriend" Noriko only told him the truth " I have been chosen as the sacrifice " with a cute face , and that is it , she didnt even beg , force or trick the MC to become her replacement . He is the one who suggested that he would die for her . My cute girl Noriko even tried to stop him , but he didnt listen .

Remember boys : between a girl's life and your life , choose your own life . Because without the girl , you can still live , but without your life , you will die , lol . That is my policy .

Stupidity : He offered his life so she could live , but he didnt even ask her for something in return . At least ask for a few rounds of $ex with her , lol .

MC-kun : Kido-kun , please take care of Noriko and make her happy .

Kido-kun : Sure . Hey , her lips are dirty , I will clean them with my tongue . Now I will massage her tired boobs . See how good I take care of her . What ? Now you are complaining and want to kill us because we are happy ? Jesus , some people cant be satisfied .

Also , the village elder must be g@y , he chose a young , virgin , cute girl as sacrifice , instead of some other old , useless , ugly males .

This MC and his "so-called revenge" remind me of a guy from the manga Dead Tube : Dead Tube's setting is modern Japan , and that guy confessed to his "1st love" , but she turned him down because he is ugly , then a few years later , she married another man , had a daughter and lived a happy life . So he wanted a revenge ??? He trained his body and years later , he and his gang raided his "1st love" 's house , they killed her husband and her father , and they r@ped the 1st love , her 55 year-old mother and her daughter .

Chapter 36 of Dead Tube : https://mangadex.org/chapter/110416/ .

@daywithoutgames dude you’ve posted this on more than one chapter , relax , we understand . You’re also forgetting that while junpei did volunteer himself , he did so thinking it was help a friend that sincerely cared for him . In the end he found out it was a ploy to get him to volunteer on his own ... Noriko assisted in that ploy - I hope you can u try seeing it this way too . Although I do agree , that he was very stupid here

Dex-chan lover
welp, that was predictable. No gangrape but ntr was there. However, author turned noriko into an evil witch so that doesnt even count as ntr anymore so we gucci. Go powerup and get revenge young shounen.

Dex-chan lover
daywithoutgames Blind much? From the start she coldly maneuvered to use the unwitting naive MC into giving his life for her. Idk about you but using someone's innocent nature against them and making them a sacrificial lamb is the definition of being an outright evil person. She totally tricked him into giving his life by abusing a man's natural protective nature of caring for helpless female. This is not a quirk of an individual but a provable fact of mammals.

Hopefully Noriko gets some more exposure later, Her transition felt so sudden in this one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This was heavily foreshadowed when her expression changed in that space between worlds.

Fed-Kun's army
i guess the bully's personality wasnt so 2D after-all
lmaoing at that childhood friend NTR
i guess those child memories dont matter in the grand scheme of things

dude that scythe..

I feel like the god fucked with her head and she is like cursed or something cuz i feel like there is no way she can go from being childhood best friend to his murderer and bully in two weeks or howver long they been there

Users who are viewing this thread