Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
@TehSDragon
The most famous one. The one that's literally made MSM headlines and has a fucking wikipedia page. The cringest piece of shit you'll ever read. My Immortal. That shit will kill brain cells. I challenge you to read the entire thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Nolzi : the plot started bad, but at the beginning we could hope for some improvement.
Now we see more of the story and it's as shitty as the beginning...
It's consistant at the least.

This is so good! Rooting for MC TO STICK HIS PP IN HIS ENEMY!

She needs to die painfully and orgasmically! 10/10 MC who’s alpha and decisive! I like it

It's impressive really. Years later and we're still talking about My Immortal.

No other individual piece of fanfiction has reached greater heights. Except perhaps mormonism.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja Right-o, My Immortal a.k.a. E N O B Y

Now that you mention it, I do recall reading maybe 2-3 sentences before giving up

I guess I forgot about it 'cuz I erased that experience from my memory xd

Supporter
Since MD doesn't let us start discussion on the next chaoter:
That was not the amount of damage in line with her overboosted stat. Should have been a disintegrating explosion at that point...

Dex-chan lover
The author clearly knew he was not able to turn this into something good, so he opted to tone the edge up to eleven and make it so bad we would still read it anyway. This is a trainwreck.

Holey crap, why are they keep talking instead of just killing each other? Action = edgy, talk = lame. Gimme back the edginess!

WOWWW REALLY??? THATS SOOOO INTERESTING UWU. Bitch, shut the fuck up already and start fighting. Jesus fuck. You seem to think that your dialogue is relevant. Hurry up an perish you dirty fuckin harlot.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
wE weRE BOtH MOnStERS

CRAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Users who are viewing this thread