Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
@ All the women looking like men: Guys calm down there's been like two characters with significant roles that have had that kind of build. Sure, the group that showed up to the inn on page 13 were all pretty bulky, but look at the second batch of customers that appear on the next page, or the group of women looking at the MC on page 24, or the food merchant - the women who look "normal" still outnumber the ones that look like "men with boobs" by a factor of at least 3 to 1 if you actually take the time to tally up every person that you actually see in the chapter.

In addition, there's every reason to expect that a population of adventurers, a profession where physical strength is a vital asset, are going to have a higher proportion of burly, "mannish" women than a random sample would - and in the portion of that population that's successful enough at their job to afford what is now a fairly expensive, upscale establishment that selection bias will be even stronger, so seeing a fair number of bulky women in the inn is to be expected given the circumstances, and doesn't at all mean that the artist is just "drawing all the women as men and all the men as women".

@ MC getting more feminine: You got me there, but at the same time, it would be weird if the MC had gone this long without acclimating in some fashion. I'm actually reminded of Futurama, of all things - like, the beginning part of that show was all about Fry being a fish out of water and adjusting to the very different world he had been thrust in, but once the show went on long enough for Fry to get used to all of that, the writers collectively decided that yeah, Fry was used to all of it, and the show transitioned pretty smoothly from its isekai-esque roots to just being a sci-fi sitcom, with Fry's background being relegated to a quirk that was no weirder than any other character's quirks in the main cast. I think we're seeing this series make a similar transition, and for similar reasons.

I'm betting the alternative that most people making this complaint wanted to see was the MC going full gigachad and showing these wimminfolk what real dominance looks like (💢💢💢), but I think that would have just made the whole premise look like a joke? I guess most people come into an "isekai" expecting a power fantasy, but I personally find this emphasis on exploring the differences present in this world and an MC who has to adapt to the circumstances around him rather than bending the world to his own will quite enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if something like this will get an anime adaptation
In that world women are normally masculine and men are feminine.
Feminine women like Mina in that world must have been rare, and it's quite refreshing to see after seeing to many muscular and manly women.
:glee:
so basically 'reverse trap/crossdressers' for anyone in yuri relationships , maybe there'll be a chara with some kinda complex about it like "i'm just a replacement for the real thing" lol

Double-page supporter
85453846b.jpg
those abs look like a delicacy from a Michelin Starred restaurant

Dex-chan lover
Honestly 88% survival rate for an unmapped and relatively unregulated exploration of ruins made to kill you seems pretty good.

Power Uploader
I wish the manly men in this manga were a bit less manly. Not too little manly but also not too much manly. The :chad: chins are just too much. Although, I guess it was author's intention to portray that there are also ugly women in the manga. So I can't really hate it as well, damn.

Not many manga have ugly women that have clear differences from the pretty ones. More manga should follow suit.

Dex-chan lover
MC: "I'm not a loose guy!"
Also MC: fucks almost all the powerful big-titted girls that came on the island before, kissed a random girl 5 minutes later...

Dex-chan lover
MC, it feels like your sense also got twisted like that world. Kissing lady for thanks like that lol

Aggregator gang
Is this originally from novel or not?
If it's true, do anyone know where you can read the novel?

I want to know more of the story 🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
Uh, no? Remember the first 2 love interests?
The author removed the princess and the pirate from main story. It could be a shift of fetish out of the blue. Only the pirate girl was still relevant by showing up in side story for recent plot. If they both are still greatly relevant, surely they will show up few times in few chapters so that the readers will still remember.

Users who are viewing this thread