Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
don't know why he's happy, he's been raped multiple times and has had his island taken from him...

Dex-chan lover
Does this normally release censored? I thought even new chaps typically weren't censored, but I guess I'm just remembering wrong.
Tankoubon (full volume release) is uncensored, single chapters are released with other manga so they normally are censored.

Dex-chan lover
So does mc ever actually get a continuous lover? Seems just a constant someone/s gets close to him then leaves after an arc or 2. Cecily is the first to resurface but MC is too wishy washy so for sure shes gonna leave again too.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro actually leaving me right at the re united lovers. Can't believe this cliff hanger. I'll be back in another 5 months i guess.

e31.jpg

well because of the pirate who tried to rape him she is angry about it she knows the reason is her

Dex-chan lover
Fuck the vampire, plz. Have at least one lady with a decently small chest in the harem...

MD@Home
My suspension of disbelief is getting strained hard when this arc is awash in essentially men with vaginas mob characters, only to have the main girl characters to be traditionally attractive by typical harem standards. The inconsistency kind of kills the story immersion ngl.
Maybe don't take it so literally. Not everything holds up to examination if you take it at face value.

Manga is not a perfect representation of reality (even a fictional one, as contradictory as this may sound), and is not meant to be. By necessity it is a caricature, a translation of fiction, a distillation of key traits of persons, events, and places into what the medium can deliver and the target audience can follow. In other words: These are storytelling tropes. The manga-pretty girls mark the potential interests, romantic or not, the buff ones mark the population noise that exists but may or may not be of relevance, maybe even a mark of danger. They're exaggerated stereotypes to highlight roles in the play transmitted by a medium that consists of static panels of black lines on white background and where everyone is one of three different face shapes for ease of drawing.

Same reason why on original Star Trek incoherent blinkenlights where believably futuristic enough and why their Klingons could get away with being Romulans (well, before the fanboys who couldn't read between the lines needed to be wanked off with some weird virus lore to explain the new rubberheads of TNG, or worse yet, Discovery). They are just design elements there to help tell a story. Try taking it easy and enjoying the play, rather than worrying about technicalities of the medium to the point of being unable to stay immersed in the story. Wouldn't want to sit next to you in Pirates of Pencance if you couldn't get over the facts that everyone sings and how the rocks are just paper maché.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
vampire just did a dmc royal guard stance lmao

ngl that washing machine is a luxury, having clean clothes accessible that easily is a boon

vampire best girl ngl aside from princess ofc

lmao now that's a proper gatekeep lololol

Users who are viewing this thread