Dunking on Succubi in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Haha! Hoho! Lo and Behold, it’s a Joyful NTR Show!

Dex-chan lover
Some interesting titles here, such as Sengoku Rance, Sayo no Uta, & Netorare Album 2
v5chtc.jpeg
I mean, Sengoku Rance is a certified hood classic. As is the whole frigging series.

Dex-chan lover
Haru's galaxy brain plan to ensuring she gets to keep Tenka to herself:
1) Get isekai'd
2) create a situation in the other world for which the only solution is to use a magic item she made
3) ensure the magic item only works for Tenka, and ALSO requires he stay pure until she can "retrieve" him
4) convince a goddess to go along with the plan and both isekai Tenka and structure her religion around steps 2 and 3
5) Make sure Tenka solves the problem she created
6) schlick furiously until Steps 3-5 happen

I 100% hope this happens

Aggregator gang
On the one hand your kinda right if you look at the literal meaning of the term in Japanese. On the other hand the Japanese use the term reverse NTR.
I've seen "reverse Grape" in Japanese categories. But when it comes to NTR, they only use Netorare, Netorase, and Netori

Dex-chan lover
Haru-nee was about to make MC a trap vtuber?? He's lucky she died before it happened.

I've seen "reverse Grape" in Japanese categories. But when it comes to NTR, they only use Netorare, Netorase, and Netori
I think it is just about the subject of NTR, instead of a guy, it is girl.
This one is actually very unpopular because it is basically just normal story and neither NTR loving women and actual cucks wants anything to do with it.

Aggregator gang
Haru-nee was about to make MC a trap vtuber?? He's lucky she died before it happened.

I think it is just about the subject of NTR, instead of a guy, it is girl.
This one is actually very unpopular because it is basically just normal story and neither NTR loving women and actual cucks wants anything to do with it.
You know that is still just NTR right? NTR doesnt have a gender. "Reverse" Ntr is just made up word by the west.

Users who are viewing this thread