Dunking on Succubi in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Eternity the Cheeky Brat Wishes For

Dex-chan lover
jlea7l.jpg

Group Leader
I'm still confused as if Haru is a trap, because in a previous chapter, they said in a flashback "let's make you a trap vtuber too" although it might've been a translation error/missinterpretation, and seeing how haru was like in the past, they seem more boyish in interests (generic robot figurine in room at page 18)

Contributor
I'm still confused as if Haru is a trap, because in a previous chapter, they said in a flashback "let's make you a trap vtuber too" although it might've been a translation error/missinterpretation, and seeing how haru was like in the past, they seem more boyish in interests (generic robot figurine in room at page 18)
"Too" in context means "here's another thing we can do." It doesn't always mean "as well as me", and certainly doesn't here.

Full context: "And once we meet up again, I'd like to know your opinions. We should also check out Comiket once I'm back. Let's make you into a trap vtuber, too." She's listing all the things they're doing in the future, hence the "too." I'm impressed by the leaps of logic to come to the conclusion that's she's male though lol.

Group Leader
"Too" in context means "here's another thing we can do." It doesn't always mean "as well as me", and certainly doesn't here.

Full context: "And once we meet up again, I'd like to know your opinions. We should also check out Comiket once I'm back. Let's make you into a trap vtuber, too." She's listing all the things they're doing in the future, hence the "too." I'm impressed by the leaps of logic to come to the conclusion that's she's male though lol.
That’s another interpretatio, it could all be my misunderstanding but what led me to this is how Haru acts and how she used to be the brave (also you don’t clearly see her cleavage but that’s something else) And as we continue the story I’ll probably get my clear answer anyway (seems like lilith was the first brave) thanks for your opinion.

• Confused
Reactions: FVO
Dex-chan lover
Wow, page 24 is hard spoiler. There was a Succubus Slayer back then? Someone currently goes by that title now. Then there's the viewable volume 4 cover.
FFS...

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second, is ku-whatshername supposed to be a human child turned succubus? Oh nooo.... :sick:

Can we just have the hot dragon girl as a major character instead.

Dex-chan lover
Lilith's going for the long game raising her own mob for extra XP grind this time

Users who are viewing this thread