Duranki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Usumgallu of Mount Nisir

Dex-chan lover
You know what? at this point... I won't be mad if he doesn't finish berserk, I know it must feel like chain to be trapped in one story for too long, each time is harder to come back, put yourself in his shoes, I think that even if he sits and release a chapter every month for 3 years he might still not finish it. If he can continue it as a novel or get another artist to take the mantle, even if some fans get upset, if that gives him peace of mind that's great.

As for this new story, well... Is hard not to think about his previous short manga with the giants and sumo fights and weird fetish inclinations and this time we have very cute hermaphrodite (But Not Hermaphroditu's ?) so it really makes you go Hmmmmm at times but that aside, some panels and art were beautiful, this is some dream like world and I like it.

Thanks!

Power Uploader
Since nobody actually knows how to read: Miura is NOT drawing this! He's only writing it, and a few of his assistants are doing the art! Duranki DOES NOT have any effect on the publication of Berserk! Though I guess since you can't read this comment means nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@MistaL I don't get why you seem so upset, true I didn't know he didn't draw it this time because it looks so similar I just assumed it was his handwork, but we also never say "he totally drew this all by himself!!" So I don't understand your reaction.
Also is totally understandable to think that the fact that his assistants are drawing this and Miura himself is writing might affect to some degree the release of berserk, is not about reading or not reading, is just the conclusion most people will arrive to.

Power Uploader
@Serenata It wasn't about you, it was just about how people seem to be thinking that in general. If you look at the comments on the newest Berserk chapter you'll see a ton of people whining over nothing. It was to shut them up before they open their mouths here. Sorry if it sounded like it was directed at you.

Dex-chan lover
@MistaL

So, why is Miura still drawing Berserk then? The artwork here looks the same, so obviously the assistants can draw Berserk while Miura only writes the story. That way, Berserk can return to a monthly schedule.

Lux

Power Uploader
@MangaField

?? How does it look the same? I mean, you can clearly see his influence on their style but it's clear they still lack that sharpness Miura has for his experience. As he said in a recent interview, Miura started this series also to train his assistants so that they can draw Berserk on his level and lighten his burden on it.

Dex-chan lover
@Lux

Yeah, I don‘t care about some less „sharpness“ if Berserk could just release monthly again, lol.

I think people either can't read or just skipped the warming but Miura is NOT drawing this! he's literally producing and writing it. The people drawing this manga are his assistants, its merely for a creative break and to give the assistant more experience for the long term health of Berserk. So this is aiding Berserk to increase production speed not decreasing production speed.

Basically, it's a manga about Rickert being transported to another world.

Srsly, though, the kid looks like something's going on between those ears, which is always appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the smart protagonist, and the premise is interesting, however knowing Miura's weird fetishes i worry about the direction that this story could take, we have an hermaphrodite loli and we are putting a lot of emphasis on this, so i hope the MC gets to grow before the wild out happens.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... if this is drawn by his assistants have to say he groomed them to perfection, i would never say that it wasn't Miura here.

Maybe we are finally close to having berserk in a good launching pace again, it sure took years, Miura style clearly isn't something you can imitate with easy and i don't doubt he is a perfectionist. His team must be comprised of a bunch of really talented people.

Dex-chan lover
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/Po3nFn3Ioze1N51nd0D53PVdSAQjBboo_8HqW7tOifWQdw8QOprHM0dzgmHSpb9Wu5w1TB4muOd27SYH8XGdmigAN1Rsc1KJznYoZCVCmYJWrGYY_qa5meylm9B-XJKbcvP0CZE-EAthAaZbVgXfMV3qYC0LaqHylYoSJsnXsZknGtxb0hnyafbXmGQuh45szEqBEyAD5GiAHXiVraZjkZ6kSp2p9K-lvgzeb_bsHVaz9rPG4aBrFoXT22HUFokAzk4YHRF_yeoggHzECvvMDKToAyDEMIg8za3piYI8xUmo2aaH72sJEUtjSHPaHDfwrJ7b7hm3gUQHBWedCB88Q8pzjxDmLd6ei9JPAB60B3lLfrToxXZUbVF4zA4YRRDVJJEUP_6t8dXvO9Tj3RSGYmanoZv7XZNuFm38gHuKFdA1TY6AScbgrCeq3B8akPOHE-e61ovO2-bYCSnKvQISzD-ABcsj2DM4Wz6BT9tqbNBtVcIryq8lSrG93hLW3I5ci3_J0Z-JP7rpD5JPh5nnsoVNRMDX24BXWGMO0NTDGjrLHrxtxewBxUx6_0UY3lr1M4u_hKZe3jXVeaW1cHLJ8QNma4tjBEY8EOkHnW8jbov1-WYSbUArRjuUV-qL-LhXYQ-5m7AtDC16YEWz6aIJYq9QpLuGrBKAzUmdMNuH4JY-XU2JpkHEUTE=w1490-h884-no

OMG , look at all the subtle d!cks and balls .

so she is a futanari ? i bet she is very good in a 3-some : a boy + a futanari + a girl , or 2 boys + a futanari , lol .

Fuck you Miura. You have fucking written two chapters of Berserk in the last year. Two. And you discontinued Gigantomachia. Who the hell decided this was a good idea?

Users who are viewing this thread