Duranki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Red Dolphins

@supermoonchrome That Tasi Village actually was Falconia in the past. And there is a guy whose name's Guts (at least not Kratos) is coming to that village

Hmm they seem to be very interested in sea travel. This is what we get for complaining about a boat arc... Boat series

Man he's gon be disappointed when they're older, maybe he'll go gay for him, it's ancient Greek after all

Dex-chan lover
Last page, predators surrounding deer... I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
@karanga How do you even go gay for hermaphrodite?

@kwendy hes not a hermaphrodite hes androgynous, with no junk. I assume gay cuz i think they could still go the butt way ? Im not sure about that but is gon be gay regardless.

@karanga lol nope Usum definitely has junk down there, you can even kinda see it when they take a bath together. In that same scene, it's also confirmed that Usum also has breasts. Soo... idk man it throws me off every time I think about it.

Dex-chan lover
Yep Usum its and herm even Pan lampshades it in case someone was still doubting it

Not sure what people are confused about Usum is a hermaphrodite meaning they have the sex organs of both men and women. In a biological standpoint it is a better design than standard humans since can have children both ways no matter the partner. The breast while having a pienis is a dead give away so hid their breast but vagin as long as don't do anything that would easily expose it would be hidden by the penis from view. The problem is if found out how bad will people react to someone who is different. The god that mad them either didn't think about how they would be treated or did it in secret because it was forbidden to make a hermaphrodite.

Double-page supporter
Will he die before they fuck? I wonder what tragedy will happen to that village.
Anyway, can't wait for next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
According to babylonian myth, hermaphrodites were cursed to be ostracized, but given the power of foresight and/or healing. I definitely foresee some conflict arising when their secret is found out.

Dex-chan lover
I only care about Pan and the fluffy dog, i hope nothing happens to them.

Also can you degenerates stop perving on the kids, we all know that they will get lewded it is a plot point that Usum has to keep the status of their genitals a secret, this is Miura we are talking about, so hold it in your pants until it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread