E? Heibon Desu yo?? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

That.... was the ending? :0 this was so cute and had tons of potentional to go on for awhile I honestly didn’t think it’d end there.

Double-page supporter
I really wish that this continued at least until she made the school. It really feels like it was cut short or cancelled.

"I'm going to live a plain life" how are you going to say that after she just said shes going to be a doctor and save people lol. That was such a weird last dialogue line between them.

Besides that this was a cute read, I really enjoyed it. I wish there was more like, she talking about opening a school but did nothing about it, they didnt show the coffee being a revolution in their country, mastery of her magic and I feel like they could have done a lot more with the spirits.

Ez 7/10 but I feel like it either got axed and rushed or author had big ideas at the beginning but couldn't follow through? Either way still a good read

Considering this is an adaption could tell it was made more as a promo for the LN. Get people interested then have them read the source material. Though not sure if it was the translators or the intention of the manga, but the ending for this was disappointing.

Pretty vanilla. plain. but nice to read. Would have loved more. At least 18 times better than those oneshot promos. :^)

Dex-chan lover
kinda disappointing end to an interesting premise. Liliana probably huffed too much dandelion to make that awful last statement of wanting to be plain after witnessing an outbreak and have information dump on her. it sounded like she'd given up after failing to save people from influenza.

Dex-chan lover
kinda disappointing end to an interesting premise. Liliana probably huffed too much dandelion to make that awful last statement of wanting to be plain after witnessing an outbreak and have information dump on her. it sounded like she'd given up after failing to save people from influenza.
the fact that FUNA does better in Average Abilities with generally the same premise is kinda frustrating. like Misato Kurihara is too intelligent even for a highschool valedictorian, but she actually does enact reform through Miami Sotodele's writing where as Liliana just stops

it would be more interesting seeing Liliana move from this point in the story from just repeating her education to having to figure out how to build her education from nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread