E-Rank Healer - Ch. 10

Supporter
An like that, the series title lost all it's meaning. Congrats girl.
Thanks for the chapter!

As expected that hero won't be gone so easily huh😦 and Who are you person in cloak!?

Ps. Thanks for the update🥰

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido
To be fair, it's incredibly hard to come up with a good title. Some author already have an idea for the final scene and will hint towards that, while some other will just jolt the first thing that came to their mind.
This is why having good editor able to counsel author is important (that and a million of other reasons).

jak

Contributor
Can't wait to see what the "hero" does.

When kaido was like
if you don't stay quiet...
I was like do it! Do it! I dare you! XD

Aggregator gang
She should have told them that the condition for her to help them with the research is to raise her rank to A smh

Dex-chan lover
Kaido better shut her mouth real good if she spew more of her IP freely like that again. make her appreciate herself and product more like how Maine gets scolded by Benno for leaking and selling her items for cheap

Dex-chan lover
oh great one of those "you totally deserve the highest rank but because it would be unfair to have you just so many ranks i'm going to give you a lower rank" situations, god i hate them so much...
there is no reason at all why that's a thing, rank is not decided on seniority it's based on what score you get so why would her score not merit her the highest rank, especially when she's been an adventurer for years and the healer for the "hero" group during all those years.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer paperwork nonsense like that happen all the time IRL, you simply can't go from lowest rank to hightest rank with just an examen.

Dex-chan lover
Christ! Just let her be happy for a while! 😡

No need to drag Mister Asshole out of his dungeon to ruin everything again.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth except that's the whole point of the tests, it's so that you can get a rank based on your skill, if it wasn't based on the test results then everyone would start at E and she would only be promoted to D.

Users who are viewing this thread