E-Rank Healer - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The question beomces whether its the chief mage, or if that's too obvious...

Dex-chan lover
Eh. B-Rank is good enough.

She's obviously still ranked below her ability, but I'm just satisfied seeing a properly quantified value placed on her abilities. Their exam method was well-balanced and accounted for a range ability as well.

Double-page supporter
Kaido being a good husband and protecting his wife's intellectual property.

Dex-chan lover
Time to end this series and start the continuation since she isn't an E--rank anymore.

being able to create medicine not heard of and more effective than the best they have should automatically give her S rank

also, the fact that she doesn't fight for her rights is irritating and instead she gives it out like charity.

Sure, you can be innocent, but that innocence just almost ruined countless lives. She has no idea what her product might be used for, it could be for evil, like someone claiming it and only selling it for money, ruining the stock market and everything else.

Yeah, I know this manga is filled with only innocent people and she'll get away with anything because it's light hearted, but wtf

P.S this is the only chapter i read out of this whole manga :')

Fed-Kun's army
MAKE HER S-RANK ACTUALLY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

thank you very much for the update~

I, like some of the others, am disappointed that they didn't promote her fully to A-Rank. I also understand that if they did, it might look like something shady had happened behind the scenes, and in order to not look like they were giving her preferential treatment to keep her S-Rank boyfriend satisfied, they decided to put her at B-Rank. I appreciated the fact that the examiner made mention of a lot of deliberation going into the decision. That shows that there were people who wanted to put her at the A-Rank that she deserved, and that there were multiple factors that were evaluated. I think the examiner probably would have personally given her A-Rank, but after the discussion, he accepted the reasoning for the decision.

I also agree with Kaido that she shouldn't have let them do anything with her medicine until after they improved her rank (the examiner asking for anything but that seems to show that he doesn't have the final say in her ranking, which is why I think he might have put her at A). One reason for waiting, is the fact that the people that would want to study it would contain several A-Rank Healers. As such, if they are wanting to study such an amazing wonder drug, it acknowledges that her skills are better than theirs. As such, they should only study it after acknowledging her proper rank, and that she is a better Healer than they are.

Finally, though, I'm most disappointed to learn of the blatant disrespect given to Healers in this society. Other adventurers can reach S-Rank, but they are capped at A-Rank? That's outrageous. A proper healer can make a huge difference in a party, and help keep your best heroes alive. She has shown herself capable enough as a Healer to help Gran and other D-Rank adventurers accomplish enough to get themselves ranked as B-Rank and A-Rank heroes, even though they never really developed their skills because they were too reliant on her medicine. If she were another type of adventurer, and was able to drag along a party that low to accomplish tasks that would make them look 2-3 ranks higher than they are, she would be an S-Rank, but because she is a Healer, she gets relegated to a lower cap. They need to appreciate Healers more, and I hope that she becomes the first S-Rank Healer.

Dex-chan lover
Now this manga title's misleading. She's no longer the E-Rank Healer

Welp dropping this i just threw my mouse across the room since she didn't get A-Rank too frustrating, fuckin japanese man think about yourself a little for godsake.

Users who are viewing this thread