E-Rank Healer - Ch. 17

It's almost like the tea was especially made to react badly with her medicine, and he did say that her medicine is being studied a lot, it is really easy to cause a bad reaction and then discredit her medicine as defective, especially if important people suffer the effects

She hasn’t changed since the beginning of this story... Come on, how many arcs will it take for her to learn even a bit of self respect? For me it makes me more mad than anything if the person criticizing me is unreasonable and just hurling insults.
I thought the whole point of the first arc was so she stopped believing all the sh—ty stuff people say about her. She’s not even under love magic this time.

I looked at the manga raws.
The geezer was jealous of her dad, as we all obviously know. It looks like his concoction has some sort of mind control function or he does something else bc in the most recent chapters there are a bunch of deranged people attacking the gang.

Oh god the FMC is getting annoying she hast developed after experiencing the past chapters
Its getting annoying

Dex-chan lover
surprise! mo-
oh wait, there is no surprise. I've noticed my patience for all the various bullshit manga love adding in has decreased recently Maybe this global quarantine is taking its toll...

This person did it!
Yes, I agree!
Yes! Yes!!

Really? How can you be so sure?
Because of this and that?
And what about that and those?

I'll patiently wait for the next episode of General Hospital Healer. 😁

Dex-chan lover
@sedition Because she spent I don’t remember how long with a party that would constantly take advantage of and emotionally abuse her, and people who suffered emotional abuse often ends up with crippled self-esteem and a whole lot of self-doubt, and you can’t just unscrew up a person of that kind of psychological scarring overnight.

Thank you so much for the scanlactions , I love this series and I’m glad it’s going to be continued. Thank you for your hard work!

came to this ch to figure out why I dropped E rank healer

and yeah no, still gonna hit pause on this until the MC can grow some spine

Double-page supporter
>Calls her arrogant for thinking her medicine is a panacea

Pot, meet kettle.

Thanks for your work translating it. And I’m glad it’ll be in good hands going forward.

Dex-chan lover
it was already established that the old guy was crooked but who would've known he used demonic beasts in the ingredients

Users who are viewing this thread