E-Rank Healer - Ch. 17

Told you the healer grandpa has been acting suspicious. Now he's more sus than ever.

Dex-chan lover
F... Did she just give them... Some addictive drugs? Were they experiencing withdrawal symptoms???

Many thanks

ok so that guy is just setting her up to fall ? but why because shes better ? shes not trying to take his position so is he just jelly over her dad being better

Dex-chan lover
uuurg, for fuck sake, it's so fucking obvious this tea is a fucking drug, and yet she doesn't even question it ?

Dex-chan lover
Things have been way to shady since that old bastard showed up. I get the feeling he poisoned them just to cure them.

yea I think I'll drop it at this point.
Girl cant even defend herself even though she KNOWS that the tea is being drugged and that he might behind this. This was said in previous chapters.
And now she has a mental breakdown because the one doing the drugging shittalks to her? Wat?
No thanks. This is just horrible writing.

@katojana

But she has no proof of any of that; all she has are suspicions. She can call him out on it all she wants, but he's obviously not going to admit anything nor give her proof that he was the one doing something wrong, so she'd only be putting herself in a worse position. If she doesn't know or understand what exactly is causing them such pain, she can't do anything about it. Her reaction is completely understandable.

This is being updated so slowly.

From what I could tell in the raws, the old dude is probably jealous of her father and what he was able to accomplish, old dude was never on his level, and since her father died, he's probably taking all that anger out on his daughter. He's a piece of garbage and is the one responsible for poisoning them. I can't remember but I think he's also the one spreading that insane drug.

I wish this arc was more about humbling the MC and (meanly) introducing her to being a doctor or whatever, instead of making the old man a villain:////

My girl is having a mental breakdown because old man is talking shit how are you such a trash mc

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scans 💕
Why were they still drinking the tea after becoming suspicious of it way back in the forest? Also she doesn't think it's strange at all the reason they are like this is because they aren't adapting to the tea but the cure is a more stronger tea???

Users who are viewing this thread