E-Rank Healer - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Just a bunch of idiots being a bunch of idiots.

If this guy is the most competent the kingdom has to offer, it won't be long before that fake hero escapes and brainwashes his way into biting the ass of those that let him live.

XL

Dex-chan lover
For such a smart man he's fucking stupid, probably the most stupid out of all the characters so far. If he's the third bigwig in the government/kingdom/country then that place is fucking doomed, lol. If an S-rank can recognize the value of something then surely even a moron can tell, right?

Who am I kidding this stupid and overused "MC is a noob lololol" trope is getting old.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if they start changing the title of the manga each time Carol is managing to rank up.
Would be something interesting to see, at the very least.

It's dumb really, why does she have to prove her usefulness or strength to someone? duh

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroVertigo and then end the series with her children starting their own adventure, as an e-rank healer

man, progress that loops back right to the beginning is the best
it's unfortunate that it's so rare since the threat of the axe is ever present

Double-page supporter
So, the manga is called "E Rank Healer" and she will rise the ranks? Ok. Bad name choice btw. ;P

Dex-chan lover
@Nep that is logical, and probably would have sufficed for a lot of the naysayers, but as this guy so proudly pointed out, "there isn't anything I don't know" and what he "knows" is that our girl is useless. I feel he falls into the same irrational category as the rejected suitors, who I get the feeling will not be satisfied with the new ranking she achieves either.

That said I'm kinda curious about the test itself. Not sure how you could have a single place be well suited to testing the abilities of such a wide range of skill types.

Dex-chan lover
why did she have to prove herself to that guy, it seemed like the ML didn't even like him that much so why would he care about what he thinks of his lover. All it did was show what we already know, shes good at medicine. When the Magician guy came he told them about her situation immediately we could have skipped his "find me trial" and gone straight to the solution and lost no content.

Dex-chan lover
And then someone will sabotage her results because they're jealous that she's Kaido's lover.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, if I was in her shoes I would have rejected his so called "test." What right does he have to test her when it doesn't involve him in the first place. It's not his business as it only involves Carol and Kaido and they get to decide together whether or not they stay together, so this "royal magician" can go fuck right off. Nice to know that she proved herself superior regardless, but I think he should have suffered a bit longer. Shoulda told him that she has the medicine to give him but only if he pays for it first. Bastard still needs to pay for the potion he broke when he initially left anyways.

@lazerus56 Inb4 she develops napalm and mustard gas by accident and conquers the world. Scorched-earth the entire damn nation, cause clearly it's trash if this idiot is their third most powerful person.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is stupid
The characters are stupid
This manga is stupid
I'm stupid for reading this

and Kaido just let that guy insult the girl without doing anything

Dex-chan lover
kaido says nothing because he wants her to walk on her own 2 legs he likes her but wants to also see her develop her own strength. though the chapter was still kinda stupid

Dex-chan lover
why didn't you kill it mc? just a bit of poison, and that annoying thing would be out, then you keep poisoning anyone that try to mess with you. And then you live forever happy

Woah this mage guy is truly useless lol can't even help them but still challenge her?!

Fed-Kun's army
Half trough the chapter and im thinking: Well, why the fuck should she? Say what you want, its not like its your decision in the first place... behaving as if Kaido is just some weapon in his posession... wtf...

PS: if the Heroshit didnt have this hypno-magic i would throw up at the end... im oooonly an E-Rank, im sooo bad... "girl not even did the test to determine what rank she should be in the first place"...... really?

Aggregator gang
I love Carol and Kaido's relationship. It's quite similar to Prince Zen and Shirayuki from Akagami where they both strengthen and support each other through hardships and happy times, and try to stand by each other using their own powers.

However, the flow and development after one point became really off. The message and intention are both nice but its execution and characters are just awkward. The other characters besides the two in particular. It feels rushed and unnatural. This story would have been more nice if it was developed more, is what I think.

Dex-chan lover
while personally the best option would be to ignore the idiot, this is the second best.

Users who are viewing this thread