E, Shanai System Subete Wan'ope shiteiru Watashi wo Kaiko desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The biggest critic of cosplay do tend to be the fans of the original work referenced.

"Ugh, that's NOT how that character would look and act if they where real!

OMG did you even watch the fucking show!?

FUCKING TOURIST!"

Dex-chan lover
Welp, here comes the 'pressure from the big corporation that fired our current star' arc of the manga. Especially with him talking about how the store is doing so we KNOW it's coming. Let's see how well or badly they tell this part of the story. It can't be easy to write in that story line well because it might feel ham-fisted to have the big company do something to affect our burgeoning enterprise. Sure, it happens in real life but how often does it happen. I hope it's at least believable.

As a side dish, do I sense some level of 'relationship' building here. Maybe I'm just too eager to have them start flirting. Too bad I don't know what that feels like anymore, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, here comes the 'pressure from the big corporation that fired our current star' arc of the manga. Especially with him talking about how the store is doing so we KNOW it's coming. Let's see how well or badly they tell this part of the story. It can't be easy to write in that story line well because it might feel ham-fisted to have the big company do something to affect our burgeoning enterprise. Sure, it happens in real life but how often does it happen. I hope it's at least believable.

As a side dish, do I sense some level of 'relationship' building here. Maybe I'm just too eager to have them start flirting. Too bad I don't know what that feels like anymore, LOL.
I wonder if the bad reviews are the company already attacking them?

Dex-chan lover
Misdirection Yuri bait, but we know the real ship. Is the star programmer going to become a second male lead? They're throwing in the rom-com tropes like the kitchen sink.

Old company makes their move. I think so far we've gotten an accurate but overstated depiction of black company behavior. I expect more of the same.

Users who are viewing this thread