Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans

Hi, I see thay your group translating rent a girlfriend, thanks for that, not to bother if you guys could consider Cuckoos fiancée too? I know many complains about it but many also enjoys it, I mean it's the same situation with rent a girlfriend after all. Of course if you don't want to translate cuckoos fiancée I understand or if someone else plans to do it.

Dex-chan lover
I totally agree with Skyking25 - Thank you for your work on Rent-A-Girlfriend, I appreciate it.. I do also agree on Cuckoos Fiancée too but have the same standing as they do.

On a different note, are you all considering continuing Boku no Tsuma wa Hattatsu Shougai? I read through the first two chapters and really enjoyed the premise but couldn't find any translations anywhere else. If it's a matter of the raws or funding, that's understandable and I really wouldn't mind chipping in since you all do absolutely amazing work.

Will you all continue translating "Jitsu wa Imouto Deshita" soon? I'd love to see it continue 🥺

Dex-chan lover
What's this "My Wife Has a Developmental Disability" you mention on your credits pages? Not on MangaDex?

Just saw your translation uploaded for "I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse" and saw the end page...

It sucks that someone stole your trunk and grill...

But as of writing this, it seems like the community has donated over the goal!

Thanks for the translation work that you do/manage!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry for imposing but could you prioritize translating 1:39 manga? Author is on uploading spree and you will be left behind by a large margin with your current pace.

Users who are viewing this thread