Ecstas Online

Dex-chan lover
Sad news, hopefully they new adaptation (if they're willing to do so) they're going to do will feature a nice artist.

Sad to hear about the death of the artist. I hope that the family and friends are coping ok. It's always hardest on them.

One thing that I am curious about (Note: I've read Vol. 1 of the LN, but am not giving any spoiler here). Doesn't killing her give him experience, and the fact that he is Lvl 1 whilst she is Lvl 15, shouldn't that be a rather large amount of experience that should raise him at least one Lvl?
Just curious is all.

Fed-Kun's army
The manga was cancelled so shouldn't the status be changed to completed/cancelled?

Fed-Kun's army
@dane17eduard

I asked Kuji Masamune(the light novel author) about it on twitter and he said the manga was over/cancelled due to Oniyazu's death.

mrf

I should not start reading. If it not going to end its better for me to not know the story. I just don't want to...

RIP Oniyasu

Fed-Kun's army
The light novel was picked by a new translator, just saying in case anyone here wants to know what happens next in the story.

PoH

I was wondering why I feel like I have see the artist style, so I check out the artist other work.

I was greeted with this "Series is cancelled due to author's death"
RIP

Users who are viewing this thread