EDENS ZERO - Ch. 121 - My Darling Junk-Chan

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Face cracking?
Guess he didn't want to copy nosebleeding.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see they're starting to establish some rules for Rebecca's time traveling, I look forward to seeing her use it in different situations. Hopefully it'll turn out better than Lucy's summoning magic in Fairy Tail, which was never really used to its full potential.

Also, is Weisz being shipped with Hermit now? Not that I'm against it or anything, it just wasn't really a pairing I was expecting to see. Or maybe it's just meant to be a platonic friendship, it's honestly hard to tell sometimes with stories like these.

I really liked Homura's conversation with Shiki here. I feel like we haven't gotten much interaction between those two in a while, and it was cute, whether you take it as shipping fuel or just a platonic interaction

Dex-chan lover
@Destroyman Same. When dealing with time travel in stories, it needs solid rules so that it doesn't break the story. While we might not know the full rules yet on the large time jumps, we do at least know they shift 'world lines' or whatever you want to call them. But with the shorter jump, knowing it has limited usages and a limited range setups up what can be done quite nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread