EDENS ZERO - Ch. 122 - Victory's Titan

Double-page supporter
"Man these 3 characters are a pain to draw, I'm going to get rid of them right away!"
Fair enough.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I'm honestly glad we didn't have to waste more chapters on yet another mook squad after they just got done with the last one. Also, that doctor Muller fucker is seriously annoying to watch, hopefully he'll die soon.

It occurs to me abruptly that whatever Justice begrudges Elsie for, it's going to turn out to be a misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
"In the name of Justice, I'm going to kill someone who hasn't committed any crimes because they're friends with the person I hate."

You sure you know what Justice is, Buddy?

Or are you just being narcissistic

Hooray for the Worf effect. I honestly thought it was weird another 3 mooks came immediately after we got done with the last set. I thought it was for set up, where the good guy lose to these guys, they get away, and they fight them again when they go to beat posiden.

lol wow you think they got saved from the enemy but it just went from bad to worse lol. I definitely dont see Shinki winning right now so wonder how they will escape.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...I'm pretty sure Elsie's crime was stealing Justice's heart and left him alone getting blue balls. 😅

whatever hate justice got for elsie, they'll love each other eventually, they're just jellal and erza with different name

Users who are viewing this thread