EDENS ZERO - Ch. 123 - The Light of Justice

Why does it take so long to update chapters here? This chapter came out weeks ago. Also I can't wait for it to be revealed that Elsie is actually innocent and Justice is being an asshole due to a misunderstanding.

@space_man2 I think it's bad that Mashima is re-using stuff for his THIRD major publication. He got the pass for it with Fairy tail because Rave master wasn't nearly as popular. Mashima re-using entire characters but slightly changing what they are is just really something that nobody is a big fan of. But take my opinion with a grain of salt since I stopped reading this manga a long time ago and was just curious if its still as bad as I remember lol

...........................................................I guess Jellal is back..........
Ok While i do enjoy Hiro bringing back some former character designs as an homage to the last series, i really don't like it if he is literally copying everything else besides just the looks.
He just made a complete Jellal clone here. I expected the similarities to end with the looks and him to fight and act totally different and still be a new character.
But he even fights the same with the same moves and everything and its just called Ether instead of magic. It really ruined him for me that he is that literal of a copy.
This was a pretty lazy move by Hiro to do when he usually comes up with great new abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Mashima: "Hey dude, can I borrow your homework?"
Also Mashima: "Sure, just make sure to change it a bit."

That's what this sudden Jellal with meteor was there. Though the surprise was the grand chariot move after seeing it being used by the Erza copy. Wasn't expecting them to have the same ether.

Dex-chan lover
I wish Mashima wouldn't have been so overly obvious with what a bunch of bullshit Justice's morals are.

Users who are viewing this thread