EDENS ZERO - Ch. 126 - The Doctor is Violent

JJM

"Dark Side." Finally a Star Wars reference lol (Also first comment yay :))

Oracion seis? Wasn't there an organization with the same name on Fairy Tail?

Dex-chan lover
Another one 😮 I thought we were up to date with the current chapter. How many chapters until we catch up?

@Balrend There is:

1 Oracion Seis in Rave master
1 Oracion Seis in Fairy Tail
2 Oracion Seis in Edens Zero

Neither Rave Master's nor Fairy Tail's Oracion Seis featured... well, SIX (Seis) people, so we can expect that either Oracion Seis in Edens Zero will have more members.

Double-page supporter
that doctor totally has the face of someone with kids tied up in his basement

Dex-chan lover
I like how "gravity" can also affect concepts so it's not just a physical force. Another thing is that once the space station is destroyed, all the robots will turn back to normal but the humans won't ever forgive them. So it's going to be a sad ending no doubt.

Fed-Kun's army
@Balrend if you havent noticed, mashima-sensei always repeats names or appearances in a pretty bold way, jut like elie(3713), happy erza and jellahl's appearance, plue, etc... And as you mentiones, Oracion Seis

So since gravity can also affect concepts, i'm guess this falling to dark gravity thing the master was talking about is when a magimech users gravity affects their sanity.

Dex-chan lover
jesus fucking christ

Meanwhile Homura has her own otome game situation.

Aggregator gang
It's been a while since I read this manga and man, grand chariot are downgraded to a middle tier spell now huh? Decent cost, AoE, and more importantly pack a huge punch. 😂

I know it's kinda lame to point this but even in this time line (manga), Elsie (Erza) x Justice (Jellal, Sieghart) their fate are really cruel and messed up.

While in FT we can see Erza & Jellal already reconciled and seems having a nice relationship.

On the other side, Sieghart. . . . 😢

Can't wait till Rohan, I mean Laguna, shows up to help beat the crap out of the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread