EDENS ZERO - Ch. 234 - Kurenai's Tears

i wanna get back into reading this manga. was around 120 chapters in when i stopped, but now i keep seeing people saying that its getting canceled soon. is this true?

Group Leader
i wanna get back into reading this manga. was around 120 chapters in when i stopped, but now i keep seeing people saying that its getting canceled soon. is this true?
Kodansha is creating their own app, and will be releasing their own translated version of their titles, including this title.

Kodansha is creating their own app, and will be releasing their own translated version of their titles, including this title.
USA only, no mature content, coin system. Dead on arrival.

Dex-chan lover
It's entering it's final arc, but it's not like it's currently on the final battle, so who knows when it will actually end.

Dex-chan lover
So, everyone reunited with their mother and reconcilie. Now, who is Shiki's mother?

Dex-chan lover
So, everyone reunited with their mother and reconcilie. Now, who is Shiki's mother?
They've implied and pretty much stated multiple times throughout the series that Shiki is some sort of child of Mother's, how exactly they're related is still a bit of a mystery, but it could connect back to why Mother is dying in all timelines except world zero. What I'm more curious about is where the EdensOne is going to pop up in this timeline (as well as what its true goal is.) Even if we can assume that Zigi didn't make it in this timeline, that still leaves the issue of the ones that exist outside of world zero that also theoretically have the power to enter world zero

Dex-chan lover
How much you want to bet it’s gonna be a twist that Shiki was created by Mother or something.
Not much of a twist, Ziggy practically told us this when he mentioned that Shiki was what he gained from his encounter with Mother (among other lines of dialogue that practically say this outright.) The bigger twist will probably be around Shiki's creation being the root cause of Mother dying in all timeline except world zero for some reason or another (he could be a paradox because of Ziggy's involvement, similar to Steven from Steven Universe, a manifestation of destruction, or maybe something more like the last seed Mother had enough energy to create.)

Users who are viewing this thread